Urgent Exit Re-entry VISA (SADAD not working, MOI.gov.sa server down)

Dears,

I have a flight to catch at 6 pm on 22nd March 2017, and I am trying since morning but the payment for single exit re-entry VISA through SADAD is not working.

The reason is website of interior ministry is down (https://MOI.GOV.SA).

How can an expat pay for single exit re-entry VISA if SADAD is not working, neither the ATMs because website of MOI is under maintenance (last 15 hours) . Is there any other way to obtain the VISA ? I have tried to search a lot but couldn't find any help.

It will be really helpful if anyone of you can guide me.

Regards

Vaibhav

I am not sure but try Absher mobile app. It might do the trick for you.

Major issue is the payment. Sadad is not working. Is there any other mode of payment?

Try to visit jawazat and may be you wil find some solution
Good luck

Can't you make payment through any Sadad channel? Try online bank account and ATMs.
In worst scenario, you can go to Jawazaat Main branch with all tickets and passports; as another poster suggested. You will definitely find a solution there.

Moi website is back online. Mabrook...

unfortunately, You can't do anything until solving the problem and for future emergency  keep a balance on sadad

I made the payment, but my company told that the Muqeem website is down, so they are not able to generate the VISA.

This is happening for all people who have similar case like me. Any advice?

I made the payment, but my company told that the Muqeem website is down, so they are not able to generate the VISA.

One of our company employee went to Jawzat . I hope they help.

it was chaos at the airport last night, passengers were stranded for hours.

hopefully you got the visa

Muqeem webiste is not working. I  already paid via SADAD, but still VISA number is not getting generated.

How you pay the exit re entry visa
I face the same problem

It worked later....

Guys im having the same issue re entry visa cant be issued because the system is down..money is already credited i can see that in my abshar account.. anyone with the same scene? Hope it works by today

Can Somebody help regatding the iqama renewal. Iam going for vacation this comjng sept 12, but may iqama have not been renewed yet and cant get my exiy re-entry busy due to system down.can somebody help where to go and yo contact about this matter?thank you