How has your life changed in Kosovo

Hello everyone,

Has your life changed since you moved to Kosovo? If so, in what way?

Tell us more about all the changes in your life regarding your family, job, or friends. What about your frame of mind? How would you define your mood?

Leisure activities improve our health and social interactions. How much time do you dedicate to leisure activities and networking nowadays?

Would you say that your standard of living has improved in Kosovo? What income differences have you noticed?

On a scale of 0 to 10, tell us how much your expatriation to Kosovo has transformed your life (0 = no change, 10 = dramatic change).

We look forward to hearing from you!

Priscilla

I had a lot of free time and loved it. Especially in the summers. Walking in cool of the evening hanging out on the balcony after dark. Machiatos every stop, Eating out. Even Pejë is great too. Heading back in a month for a month and maybe longer. Have lived there over 4 yrs and will retire there. Things are so much easier there.

I'd like to say that since I was in Kosovo, my health improved. Not always having to drive somewhere, but walking places. Not having a fast food place or convenience store around the corner helps my health a lot. I lost about 15 pounds in 3 months and toned up a lot and I want to say something about the water. The water and Kosovo at least in the area that I was at is amazing. My hair and skin were never better the water tasted amazing. I was there for three months and I will be going back in about 2 months I just came back to the United States to get some things together. And the water here is just horrible compared to there.