How has your life changed in Ghana

Hello everyone,

Has your life changed since you moved to Ghana? If so, in what way?

Tell us more about all the changes in your life regarding your family, job, or friends. What about your frame of mind? How would you define your mood?

Leisure activities improve our health and social interactions. How much time do you dedicate to leisure activities and networking nowadays?

Would you say that your standard of living has improved in Ghana? What income differences have you noticed?

On a scale of 0 to 10, tell us how much your expatriation to Ghana has transformed your life (0 = no change, 10 = dramatic change).

We look forward to hearing from you!

Priscilla

Yes, my life in Ghana has changed drastically. Before coming to Ghana I worked 9-5 in the investment banking sector in the UK.  I now run the Villa Sankofa Guest House in Ejisu Ashanti region. I design and build this project by myself which took some time but it is finally hear and is now operating. My job is no longer 9-5 but 24 hours day 7 days a week. I have very little time to myself as operating this 10 room Guest House is more than a challenge. Getting reliable staff to work is the biggest challenge of all. However, I like the peace and tranquility of my surroundings, the greenery and the sound of the birds chirping in the mornings and evenings is a blessing to say the least.  I occasionally host Kumasi Expat get together at the Villa Sankofa for socializing. I also enjoy occasional outings with my visitors from outside Ghana and the Climate is very similar to that of my native country Jamaica.