UDI work permit

Hello everybody,

Did anyone has an experience with work permit process with UDI. I am bit worried as i didn't got my final result on the date mention by UDI.

To mention the whole situation of my case,

I was an asylum seeker in Norway and my case was rejected.
UDI have deported me back to my home country and 1 year prohibition on entry.

When i was in Norway, I was working with a company and this company is still interesting in employing me and they have offer me full time and 100 per employment.

I have applied for lifting prohibition on entry and work permit on 24th January 2017. The lady at embassy told me first they have to process my prohibition on entry and later to the work permit.

On 15th February i got this messages from UDI.

We have received your application for a residence permit

We have registered your date of birth as 00.00.00.

Please use your reference number 000000000000 (DUF-number) if you need to contact the Directorate of Immigration (UDI) or the police.

If you want someone else to contact us on your behalf, please fill out a power of attorney form and sign it.

The vast majority will receive a decision within 4 weeks after the UDI has received the application. If it takes us more than 30 days from now to reach a decision in your case, we will send you a new email.

After 30 days a i received another messages which says!!

Dear applicant

Unfortunately, we have not yet been able to finalize your application

We will finalize your application as soon as we can, and we kindly ask you not to contact us but to wait for our decision.

Please note that the case processing time may change. You will always find an up-to-date case processing time for your kind of application on www.udi.no/en/word-definitions/case-processing-times.

We have registered your date of birth as 000000.

Please use your reference number 000000000000 (DUF-number), if you need to contact the Directorate of Immigration (UDI) or the police.

Now it is more than 4 weeks and i am worry about my application.
Did anyone have any experience about UDI work permit case. I will be please if anyone could share their experience with me.

is your prohibition on entry lifted?  The messages seem to relate to residence permit and not prohibition on entry.

Are you planning to apply for skilled worker permit?  Skilled worker permit generally takes 10 business days to approve as long as you have a job offer.

Hello Fornight

Thank for your message.
Well, UDI didn't send me any information concerning about application for prohibition on entry And I am not sure if they lifted prohibition on entry or not.
I read this from UDI website.
{What happens to your application while you wait?

1.    The embassy will forward both your applications to the UDI together.
2.    Your application to have the prohibition against entry lifted will be considered first.
3.    If the prohibition against entry is not lifted, you will be notified. Your application for a residence permit or visitor's visa will then be automatically rejected.
4.    If the prohibition against entry is lifted, you will be notified. Your application for a visitor's visa or residence permit will then be sent to another department for consideration. This department will decide whether you meet the requirements for being granted a visitor's visa or residence permit. }

Yes I am applying for skilled worker.
Work permit application for those living in norway takes 10 day but outsider it takes 4 to 5 weeks.
My application is now more than 5 weeks in UDI Dept.
I hope you have some idea about this whole thing.