Looking for guesthouse to lease

I recently retired and am ready to start my next adventure.  I am leaving the states and after some exploration of northern Thailand I will be in Siem Reap!  While in Siem Reap I would like to explore leasing/managing a guest house.  I arrive in Siem Reap on may 5th and would appreciate and welcome any advice or thoughts!

Hi There,
I don't think you will find it difficult to find any hotels/ guest houses to rent or buy as I am moving part of my business there also and have found many during my research,  I am setting up a electric vehicle company there, If I come across any more I will mail you some and I will put you intouch will my estate agent there as he is finding me business premices.
Hope to see you there at some point stay intouch .
Regards
William

Thank you William!

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please recommend in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Please register your services in the business directory.
Reason : Please recommend in the business directory.

Hi William, 

I would like Siem Reap and my purpose is that this is following my dream. I recently retired early and looking for a second adventure in life.  I hope that helps.

John

Yes view the last one it fits your requirements to a t.

William

Hello everyone,

if you have any recommendation, please do so in the business directory and if you want to propose your services, be informed that free advertising is not allowed on the forum section, you should register your services in the business directory.

Thank you,
Bhavna

HI
This is not a business deal this is just me helping a fellow site user ...

Regards

William

We have been in Seam Reap for 6 weeks and stayed in 3 different locations here. There is a hotel for lease just off Angkor Night Market street on San Sock road. They have a sign but it is closed currently. The location here is good being about 6/7 minutes walk to Pub street and less to Angkor Night Market. It's also quiet at night so you can sleep well! Lots of food choices, great prices and more deluxe but still very reasonable establishments! It's definitely location, location, location. The hotel we are staying in is being rented and occupancy in this and their sister hotel is very good. The other 2 hotels we stayed in were new and beautiful one was nearer to Angkor Wat but too far to walk to downtown. Also, bat roads - dust tracks - around and nowhere close to eat. The other was off road 6 even worse but lovely inside. We have been in Asia for nearly 5 months and look forward to more exploring and living like a local. Not missing Florida yet only family!!

Hope you find something nice and you enjoy your dream! 🙂

I can't be much help to you for finding a spot but if you are looking for staff to help run your new adventure then I am looking for opportunities in Cambodia. I have over 10 years of hospitality experience and have travelled extensively across SE Asia