Business property wanted

Hi,
I am looking for business property in p.p where I can sell my electric motorbikes and the latest tech. In garden furnature,  does anyone know of any ? Or an agent.... if so please mail me

xxx

Many thanks

William

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

You should visit Cambodia some time, man. Get the vibe of the place and check personally which area you wanted to put up your business. Good luck.

Thanks for mail.
Just to let you known I have a fiencee in PP. So I know all about it,and have many businessmen over there, I also have a business in Saigon where many of your people live, I will be in PP in 4 weeks to view some properties while I have also someone doing at the moment there for me. If you can offer any useful advice please do.

Regards

William

You said you have businessmen friends here, have a fiancee here and there's someone looking out for some property in advance for your return so I think you are set to go!

I actually work in a company here, run by your fellow Brits. My Director is living in Phnom Penh for almost ten years now so if you need a professional advice in putting up a business in Cambodia, you can contact him when you arrive here, cheers;)

Hi William,
Not interested by Siem Reap? For I have a business here,(bikes garage and bar), with appartment and garden, could fit with your research? My mail: xxx
If intrested I will send you pictures.
Cheers, Hervé

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

Thanks for the mail,
I will have to do some research on Siam reap I will do that now so please send me the property details, remember I will be selling the green technology  of electric motorcycle and trikes, so that has to be taken in consideration, I look forward to your reply.....

Regards

William

William,
The best is to look on the same site, the announcement called " Joe Bar Garage for sale". You willfind alldetails, pictures, etc. The price can be highly negociated.....

xxxx

Moderated by Sarvesh 7 years ago
Reason : No free ads on the forum+ post a free ad of your offers in the housing section of the website.
Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : please post in the housing section

@robertSOM

No free advertising on this section of the forum.

Please place a free advert in the housing section at the top of this page.

Hi,
The moderator has taken your add down, could you please send to my e-mail. address plz.
xxxxxxxxx

Kind regards
William

Moderated by Sarvesh 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.

All personnal e mail or whattever are moderated. So pliz look on facebook " JoeBarGarage", you find everything easily.
Cheers. Hervé