Malaysia dependent VISA cancellation

Hi,

I  have a situation and needed your advice which will be of great help.
I was switching company here and had to cancel my current EP and DP.
My Dependant wife is in India, and I am in Malaysia. Online visa cancellation was done with no issues for both of us.
I submitted mine and wife passport for physical visa cancellation stamping with my wife passport last exit and entry stamp attestation from external affairs and consulate of general Malaysia in Chennai .
They have stamped my visa cancellation on passport but for my wife,they have not and said the applicant dp needs to be in Malaysia to cancel it.
Visa expiry is in 2020 and my exit is on 25th May. We need to reenter in the month of June on new visa. Could you advise how to go forward for dependant visa cancellation now?
Thank you.

Somebody wrote on the forum the other day they cancelled the spouse visa just using passport as spouse was in India. I think they went to Putrajaya. Let me see if I can find it again

Here it is dated 8th May 2019

MSBRK wrote:

Hi,
I came across with same problem and visited immigration office Cyberjaya, explained the situation.
Immigration officer told me to get the passports through courier and acknowledgement letter from visa holder employer to cancel the dependents visa. Did the same and they returned passports with physical cancellation in 3 working days. Thanks.

Hi,

Currently I'm in DP in Malaysia. I got a job offer here. I need to submit my online DP cancellation form. May I know the procedure for the online cancellation.

Thanks in advance

Hi,
I am Indian candidate, currently living in Malaysia  as dependent Visa holder, Since my husband is working here.

Meanwhile I got an acceptance from University in malaysia to  pursue  my higher studies. Please suggest me the steps to transfer from dependent visa to student visa

Kindly provide more details so that it will be helpful for me.

Hi

I  have a situation and needed your advice

I got another offer in Malaysia so I resigned from my current company(itself in Malaysia) on dated 26th Feb 2020.

1) My family is in India so for DP cancellation, do they need to come here or online cancellation will work to get new DP without any issue.

2)If my current company does not provide the NOC, still the new company can apply for EP/DP approval and I need not go India or I need to go to India to get new EP/DP.

3)  I am assuming the current company will start cancellation process around last week of March(online submission for cancellation) and last date stamp will be around 25 Apr 2020 in EP, can my family travel from India to Malaysia around 1 Apr 2020.

4)Suppose my last date stamp in EP and DP is 25 Apr 2020 and the new company submitted for new EP and DP approval, but it is still in progress so can I stay in Malaysia after 25 Apr 2020. Or it needs some special pass.

Please help me in this situation

I am planning to visit India around FEB 15th with my family. But my family will not return to Malaysia.
My EP and DP will be expiring on April 2021. Before going to India , i am renewing only EP and don't want to renew DP as later i might change current Employer or may be not.

question :
If My EP is renewed will it impact DP validity ? My new EP validity will be 18 april 2022 and DP will have 18 april 2021.
As EP and DP are linked , will the DP be consider invalid/cancelled if my EP validity is changed as it will be on new visa number?

Do i need to apply for exit permission for my family and me as return date is not confirmed?

Please help me on this.

Regards
Rahul

Hi,

I have applied for the DP pass renewal for my wife and child after I received the EP renewal in January. But it's been taking more time due to delays from the Visa office and after the agent company was asked to get the special pass until the process is done, the Special pass is valid until 8 April. But I have got an offer from another country and I am supposed to leave Malaysia on 16th May. meanwhile, the appointment for the stamp of the DP visa has received on 29th March. 

My question is, now we are leaving the country on 16th May and is there any issue with the DP visa cancellation after I get the approved stamp? 

if there is an issue with that what would be the best way to stay in Malaysia until 16th May for my Dependant?