Job offer (scam?)

I give up

Fred wrote:

I give up

Variation on a saying.

You can help some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot help those who choose not to accept help.

stumpy wrote:
Fred wrote:

I give up

Variation on a saying.

You can help some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot help those who choose not to accept help.

... or cling on to foolish hope powered by greed.

glenio.vieira wrote:

Hello all, I´m new here.

I received a job offer from SHISHANE OIL COMPANY, with a very good conditions. I made a contact (more than 2 messages) with the email informed and received different anwsers (looks like that somebody is tipping message - not "robots").

Later I made a contact with the email informed on the SHISHANE web site asking if the emails that I received and again I received a message with confimation that it´s TRUE.

According to the instructions, I have to made a contact with a office - JOAN CLAY TRAVELS for Visa process.

But, nobody ask me nothing, nobody phone me, no interviews, no skype call, nothing...

I think that this is SCAM...

Anybody here know something about this company???

Cheers

Write down their full company name and i will check for you free

As requested, all information that I have:

Shishane Group of Companies
No: 2/11 Istoc Mah., Yanyol Cadd.
Şenlikköy -İstanbul, Republic of Turkey
Telephone Line: +905-537921598
Email: [email protected] /
[email protected]

Gmail, and anyone thinks it's real?

Add the site is just a few months old and borrows photos from other sites and ..... do I really need to go on?

Fake af

Just stay away

That´s what I imagined.....

Today I received the BILL from JOAN CLAY TRAVELS (USD 1250), the same value of the other message above. Obviusly I never will pay for any job process...

Thanks all!

glenio.vieira wrote:

That´s what I imagined.....

Today I received the BILL from JOAN CLAY TRAVELS (USD 1250), the same value of the other message above. Obviusly I never will pay for any job process...

Thanks all!

That bunch get mentioned a lot on this and other forums.
I'm always amazed anyone sends the cash, but many do.

What about Tepetco? is that legit?

Vanessa_ALam wrote:

What about Tepetco? is that legit?

This one?

http://www.tepetco.com/www.tepetco.com/ … intro.html

If it is, the building they claim as their headquarters is actually the Turkish Foreign Ministry.

Many other photos are taken from

http://www.vietsov.com.vn/Eng/Pages/intro.aspx

How much did they ask for to secure work permits/whatever?

The ship they claim as theirs is Vietnamese

http://www.shipspotting.com/gallery/pho … id=2032154

Hi All,
I received this offer from Trans Eurasia Petroleum Company today,

Attention: Jason Smith
This is an affirmation that your qualifications and experiences which were found suitable for the requirements of Trans Eurasia Petroleum Company after screening and verification of your CV/Resume.

Find attached herewith, relevant document containing the Contract Package for your perusal and after your review and acceptance, you're required to sign, scan and send back to [email protected] signed copy of the Agreement page via email attachment as a proof of Acceptance.
Don't hesitate to contact us for any clarification.

SCAM??

jasosmith wrote:

SCAM??

See post 52

I gather the normal visa fee they ask for is US$2,000

lol...thanks mate

You must be a detective!:))

infoaboutTurkey wrote:

You must be a detective!:))

Criminals leaves clues - It's just a matter of knowing how to read them

you must be fun at parties :blink:

Hi friend
I received  an email  [email protected]  for a job offer from Alhafeez oil group
I would like to confirm  if no fake job because the email is not from box in company site..and they ask me to sign a letter appointment without call or interview  and send it to office service for work permit..
Thks in advance

Hi friend
I received  an email  [email protected]  for a job offer from Alhafeez oil group
Dear Boucider Ramdane,

Please note that after successive evaluation of your CV and job application, we resolved that you would be a good fit to our workforce.

We therefore inform you to accept this Letter as confirmation of your employment with Al Hafeez Oil Group, Istanbul. Hence, there would be NO Additional Interview required.

Attached with this message is the contract document and upon acceptance, please sign the last page and resend to Tarik Sonmezsoy Llc, for processing of your foreigner worker's certificate (FWC).

TARIK SONMEZSOY LLC:
Contact Person: Serkan Kuzgun
Sultaniye Mh. Dogan Arasli Bulvari
Kat: 2 Esenyurt, Istanbul-Turkey
Telephone Line: +90 5372906402
Email: [email protected]
COPY: [email protected]

However, in line with Turkish expatriate statuary law, you will incur the initial cost (refundable) for the processing of the foreigner certificate (FWC), after which we will sponsor/process your work permits, flight tickets, and other traveling documents.

Finally, there would also be a mandatory job orientation/training exercise for all new employees, and this program will start within 7 days on arrival for work sign-on!

Engineer Khaled C. Abbaz
Human Resource Manager
Al Hafeez Oil Group Company
Project Management Office:
Gümüşdere, Yörük Sk. No 20, 34450
Sarıyer - İstanbul, Turkey Republic
Telephone Line: +905 454 106 369
SCAM????

As a rule of thumb if something is too good to be true, normally it is NEVER true.
Enjoy your country, your family, friends and keep on trying for a genuine opportunity. 
Regards

Hi,

I've received a job offer refer to the details below:

~~~~~~~~~
Please note that after successive evaluation of your CV and job application, we resolved that you would be a good fit to our workforce.

We therefore inform you to accept this Letter as confirmation of your employment with Al Hafeez Oil Group, Istanbul. Hence, there would be NO Additional Interview required.

Attached with this message is the contract document and upon acceptance, please sign the last page and resend to Carina Lindsell Llc, for processing of your foreigner worker's certificate (FWC).

CARINA LINDSELL LLC:
Contact Person: Cakir Murat
Altunizade May Tekim Sok 18
Daire 9 Beyogul, Istanbul-Turkey
Telephone Line: 0090 5372906402
Email: [email protected]
COPY: [email protected]

However, in line with Turkish expatriate statuary law, you will incur the initial cost (refundable) for the processing of the foreigner certificate (FWC), after which we will sponsor/process your work permits, flight tickets, and other traveling documents.

Finally, there would also be a mandatory job orientation/training exercise for all new employees, and this program will start within 7 days on arrival for work sign-on!

~~~~~~~~
The contents of the contract they've attached is too good to be true and I'm wondering if any of you has been contacted too.

Looks suspicious, especially with the @yandex e-mail account and the street address different from the firm's address on their website. If I were you, I would contact the company directly through their website to check.

Per the contract they sent, company is willing to pay 27K dollars in salaries and financial benefits(I've summed up all the numbers in the contract🤔).

However, for the processing of the foreigner worker certificate (FWC), I have to pay for it.

I would be stupid enough to pay for it knowing its already a small fortune where I come from and lose the money only to find out I've been scammed.

Companies usually prefer to seek services from manpower pooling agencies in my country and job orders are monitored by the gov't.

Nice try but I think I'll pass.

Anyone can say this is fake or genuine?
I also got same like this job offer!

shibildks wrote:

Anyone can say this is fake or genuine?
I also got same like this job offer!

Scammers will always find victims because people don't help themselves by reading what's in front of them.

Fred wrote:

I give up

Given there's a thread on this but nobody seems to be reading the very clear evidence within it, I see where the phase, "A fool and his money are soon parted" comes from.
Even Thomas Tusser wouldn't have expected what we're seeing here.

Jace Sam wrote:

you will incur the initial cost (refundable) for the processing of the foreigner certificate (FWC), .

A long email with only one sentence that matters.
If they ask for money, it's a scam

That's the number one rule

Hi Fred,

Thanks for warning our expats in Turkey.I'll be glad if I can help anyone on this site in order to understand whather a job offer is a scam or not.

Please feel free to ask.

take care buddy.

Ufuk

@boucider ramdane

I also rcvd email from alshahid *****.

• They offer me job and they said contact with

Tariq some soy for work permit 

And they ask for money
Moderated by Djameel last year
Reason : No external links or contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Any job offer that asks you for money is a scam.

Hi, i recieved a job offer from Astir Logistics,, uskudar, Turkey, now they have instructed me to pay USD 1090 to obtain a foreign workers certificate once it is obtained the company will refund the amount, i applied through [link under review]  advice me if it is legitimate

Houses are built using bricks or other hard materials with an IQ of zero or not much higher.

Scammers don't try to get money from bricks because solid objects have neither email addresses nor Whatsapp numbers.

I'm assured bricks are unable to read this thread so perhaps the scam job criminals are in with a chance