Data flow corcerned

Hi🤗Anyone here working in saudi council in riyadh?can someone help me to get my data flow in saudi council because now im in philippines,i keep waiting for my employer in riyadh until now did not send my data flow in my email...any advice please feel free to message me😊Thanks

What exactly do you mean by data flow?

Minimum 2 months it can take

TheLegendLeads wrote:

What exactly do you mean by data flow?

with that kind of DP and not knowing what is data flow, i'm sure PM is gonna be flooding by now :D

Data flow was required by saudi council for nurses working in saudi arabia .Data flow is for personal and employment details and contains information.

Did you applied for it?? If yes then just got to their website and ask for a copy...
They will reply within 24hours...
And you have ur control no. From them right??

They ask about my passport copy but i dont receive any control number from them Mam...the refference number on my saudi professional id this is not the control number for DF Mam?thank's

Lol no, and u have to pay too. Plus u need to pass ur prc id copy so they can check which year u passed..
Depends on what u want to check..
The no. In ur saudi council card is ur registration no. In saudi, same like prc

Mam i get already my DF they send it on my email add ...

Moderated by Julien 7 years ago
Reason : please post in English
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello! How did you get your data flow records? I don't have my barcode and reference no. Do you know how can I retrieve it? Thank you. I'm also working here at saudi arabia.😊

I've passed the saudi licensing last 2010.And now I am working in Qatar. I have no copy of my dataflow barcode. How can I retrieve it?
because the commission here in Qatar needs it to verify my license in saudi.

Hi maam. What are the steps to do to retrieve your dataflow?

Ff this topic

Please contact me....***

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,i just want to ask,ARE WE ALLOWED TO GET THE FINAL DATAFLOW REPORT personally in the main office of saudicouncil? because its very hard to get a copy when i tried to request tru online.

nurseexpat wrote:

Hello everyone,i just want to ask,ARE WE ALLOWED TO GET THE FINAL DATAFLOW REPORT personally in the main office of saudicouncil? because its very hard to get a copy when i tried to request tru online.

is it hard to to get a copy from this link..? https://www.dataflowstatus.com/applicationstatus
i just requested another copy today...

Hi can I ask advice if how can I get my dataflow? thanks

genelyn1303 wrote:

Hi can I ask advice if how can I get my dataflow? thanks

When did you apply?  Do you have reference number? 
Im not familiar with the new system,  did you receive an email receipt from dataflow with QR code?

I have the barcode and schs ref# our HR told me I dont have dataflow in my bachelor degree but how come? because I am renewing my license..

Did you submit the papers to dataflow desk at scfhs bldg Or you have a dataflow account?
Try to put your reference number and passport at the link I posted above.. Dataflow application status..

how much i am going to pay for the verification for my university?

Around 350 more or less per docu.

Hi anyone here can enlighten me about my concern in processing my prometric exam and dataflow for schs? Is it they need local experience from country of origin or can i pass my latest coe abroad which is 5yrs experience already? TIA

hi guys if ever my saudi council is expired already can i still apply for goodstanding certificate?

denden0426 wrote:

hi guys if ever my saudi council is expired already can i still apply for goodstanding certificate?

Check it first. .. Apply for cogs online via scfhs website..

Hi everyone. Can you help me with my concern regarding my dataflow. I have submitted a coe from my work experience in riyadh. I dont have any local exprience from my country. And the result was unable to verified. What am i going to do? Do i need reverification or saudi coe not need to apply for dataflow? Please i need ur help. Thank you