Kindly advise how to register ecitizen

Hi everyone, I have just got my foreigner certificate, however when I go to register ecitizen it says my individual number is invalid. Did anyone experienced this issue? Kindly advise how to tackle it? Thank you

Hi,
Do you have the alien ID card? That is the number you are supposed to creat an account with. Then add the other details. if that fails Kindly try opening an efns account with your detail and verify your true position.
also note that sometimes the systems are down and they tell you your details are not recognized only to accept latter.
All the best.

I got my foreigner certificate (or it is called alien I'd)a couple weeks ago, I am trying to registering via ecitizen with the idv number on my alien is, it failed. Now I don't know what is the problem

When I got my foreigners certificate, I already had registered on e-citizen and had used the account to apply for an e-visa.  The original account only recognised me as a foreigner, only gave access to Immigration and I couldn't update, or use my Kenyan ID. 

I therefore opened a new e-citizen account using my foreigners ID.  I now have access to all government services.

Maybe you will have to do something similar.