Residence card and citizenship of Lithuliana

Hi everybody,

We are searching for the information to obtain residence card and citizenship of Lithuliana by investment to Government. It is quiet hard to find a lawyer to help us with

Is there any body have experience of doing this before.

Someone says i should invest 50 000 euro for government and i will get all pr and passport after 8 months

Is that correct?

You really should consult a lawyer, because it is complicated.

I received the permanent residency permit about 1 year ago. In order to apply, I needed to take the national language exam (and pass) and the constitution exam (and pass). Both were quite difficult for me.

But even then it was not over. There could not be ANY gaps in my residency. That means that if I had allowed the temporary permits to expire before receiving the next, I would not have qualified. Also, I had to fill out the dates of absence from Lithuania for the past 5 years. I had to list all of my travels, and the dates. I could not have been absent from Lithuania for more than 2 months per year and (I think) 10 months over 5 years.  These conditions are constantly changing. I recommend to consult a lawyer and get more accurate advice.

Thank you so much

Hello everyone,

Just to inform you that this new thread has been created from your post on the Lithuania forum so that you may better interact. The thread where you initially posted is an oudated one.

All the best,
Bhavna

Dang Dinh Minh wrote:

Hi everybody,

We are searching for the information to obtain residence card and citizenship of Lithuliana by investment to Government. It is quiet hard to find a lawyer to help us with

Is there any body have experience of doing this before.

Someone says i should invest 50 000 euro for government and i will get all pr and passport after 8 months

Is that correct?

Hi Mr Minh

Nice to see your post here, in Lithuania forum.
Relate to your concern, I searched and found that do not need to invest 50k EUR to get PR. Just take TRP card then apply for PR later.
Best regards
Steven

Hello I'm a filipina married to Lithuanian i just want to ask if there is filipina in vilnuis?

Alissa joy wrote:

Hello I'm a filipina married to Lithuanian i just want to ask if there is filipina in vilnuis?

:offtopic:
Your post is completely off-topic!  Please refer to the Lithuania Forum Code of Conduct.

You may start a new topic if you have a specific question about something, or you may browse the members network to find other Filipino citizens in Lithuania.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

If still need info Wirte to me I will tell how to get residence card in easy way

Wisem1 wrote:

If still need info Wirte to me I will tell how to get residence card in easy way

Please share the information publicly, that's what this forum is for.

hi steven

but with TRP to PR it may take 5 years and rule keep changing ,so by investing Euro 50K if directly can get PR is best ,instead of living in uncertainity for 5 years and after long wait if it not succeed its waster of precious 5 years time which could be used some where else

rgds
Lucky