Visa Cancellation

Good Day! I would just like to ask for answers. I am a Filipino. i applied for a job bound to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. My passport has been stamped for duration of 90 days only. Is it already an employment visa if it is only for 90 days? I want also to cancel the visa because of personal reasons. How to cancel it? I did not sign any contract yet and my documents are not yet finished. But my passport has been stamped and my Red ribbon in TOR and DIPLOMA and i am fit to work already. Can I still cancel it? How much would I pay? if it has been cancelled, would i be banned in other MIddle East countries? Would I be denied a new visa? Thanks if you can reply.

If you are still in Philippines and did not start to KSA, you can inform the potential employer of your decision of not joining and coming to work in KSA. They can start the process of cancellation of the visa from their side and yes you may have to pay the charges for the medical or visa if the company has already paid for it. You could refuse and they maynot be able to do anything , but wouldnt be ethical.

They cant ban you from further entry since you havent processed / use the visa that was already issued for you yet.

Thanks for the reply. So if later on  I will plan to go to UAE. The agency can't ban me or I can be given a new visa as long as I can cancel the previous visa stamp in the passport.  Am I right? Do you know what is the procedure in cancelling the saudi visa. Thanks again.

No relation whatsoever between UAE and KSA. You can go ahead to UAE. As for cancellation as mentioned above, inform your employer in KSA and they  will start this process with the agency that processed your paper work as of now.

Thanks for the reply. I would like to ask another question. If I will just let the visa be expired. Then after it was expired, Can my passport be stamped by any country or it really needs the expired visa to be cancelled? Thanks.

It needs the expired visa to be cancelled if you are intending to travel within GCC.  In GCC you cannot have two valid work visas at the same time.

Iam on employment visa my probation period going on I got my iqama, I want to go back my home due to my family problem wat procedure for visa cancellation, kindly reply

Plz reply...

Good Day
Can i ask u about visa cancellation? Usually how long they need time to cancel my old visa? Because i need new visa stamp but my previous visa cancellation still pending until now. Can anyone help me to make it faster. I got offer working in pscc and expected travel date on early may but now already july. My too much time they need for visa cancellation

If on probation you can resign and ask for exit from employer, though you may need to pay all expenses incurred by the employer in hiring you.

Syada wrote:

Good Day
Can i ask u about visa cancellation? Usually how long they need time to cancel my old visa? Because i need new visa stamp but my previous visa cancellation still pending until now. Can anyone help me to make it faster. I got offer working in pscc and expected travel date on early may but now already july. My too much time they need for visa cancellation

Under the current circumstances in saudi this may take time, after levy and other verification. But in all cases for cancelation / exit this should not be exceeding a max of two week time.

Good day,
I want to ask how to cancel the expired visa? If the employer did not cancelling my visa and not cooperate and not talking to me what would i do? They have another way or option to cancelled the expired visa?

i arrived in philippines last september 17,2017. i was issued an exit visa by my employer because i dont want to renew my contract. before i went home in mindanao, i applied in an agency because they hiring in saudi arabia, i pass all my credentials. it was just a cv sending. i went home in mindanao and i waited the agency to call me. after a month they called and luckily i was hired, i went to manila to go to that agency so i can have my medical, biometrics, etc. i paid all the processing fee because the agency is requiring me to pay for it and everything was fine. i am fit to work and the said company in saudi arabia that i applied issued me a visa and was stamped in my passport ...but something happened to my hometown and one of my family died. i told me agency to cancel my visa. i explained everything and i guess they understand. but its been almost 2 months still my visa has not been cancelled. during my waiting here in marawi i tried to apply again, and i luckily hired once again in the same country and thats saudi arabia again but the problem is i dont want to pursue my previous visa that was issued on me and i really wanted to cancel it but up to now and it was almost 2 months of waiting, still not cancelled. can my new employer issued me a new visa even if my previous is not yet cancelled? what if my previous visa will expired? can i still enter the saudi arabia with a new visa?please help me because all my life i've been working in saudi arabia only. i dont know what to do.

hr guru pls response

Visa cancellation

Hi this is azhar, in dec 2016 i got an employement offer from KSA and visa was stamped on my passport but due to some personal reasons i did not travel to saudi arabia, i paid the visa cancellation amount to my consultancy and there is a  cancellation stamp on the visa, now once again i got an employement opportunity from KSA  i request you to please give  a suggestion to proceed further or not? I'm worried because i have cancelled my earlier visa.

sir how much did you pay for your cancellation of visa?

Good day sir! I just want to ask something about the visa canceling.  We have similar case with lilipad but mine is  I want to work in Saudi again but I want to cancel my visa and get another one for my new employer. Is that valid sir?  Thank you for your kindness.

hello,good day!how about in other country like in europe?can i do a double visa?coz i cancelled my working visa in saudi arabia,and the agent told me to wait for the employer for cancellation of my visa,now i cant process my visa application to europe coz the agent still holding my passport and they said the employer not yet cancel my working visa in saudi arabia,now my question can i do a double visa?can i apply another visa going to europe without cancelling my saudi visa?pls sir response coz this is very urgent for me...god bless

I have multiple reentry TWP visa for Saudi issued on May2018 with validity 180days. But I resigned from the company who issued visa and never used this visa. Now I got a job in another company in Saudi and they need to issue me a Saudi visa. But my visa need to be cancelled for joining my new company. How can I cancel visa. The old employer is unwilling to give me cancellation letter. please advice.urgent..

I worked with a company in Saudi Arabia on a 2 year work visit visa. The visa is still valid but I want to work for another company in Saudi Arabia as well. Do I need to cancel my present visa or can I just apply for another visa since the present employer informed me that I am not required anymore ?

Most probably you have a 90 days Work visit visa. The visa activates by the first entry into Saudi . The visa cancels after 90 days. If you did not use the visa ( so did not travel to Saudi I am not sure )

Hello All! I have a job offer in Saudi Arabia, my employer has issued me an Employment Visa, I have done with my medical and fingerprint process but I haven't submitted my passport for Visa Stamping in Embassy. Now, I want to cancel my Visa before stamping for that I need your assistance. Will I be banned to enter Saudi Arabia in future as I haven't yet entered or worked in Saudi Arabia on that Visa? My employer is not sending me employment contract . So, I want to cancel my Visa. Anyone here to guide me please.

Same problem here plz guide

Hi. In my situation i want to cancel my visa to apply another position. Because it made me realize that my position in my visa is not really the work im aiming. I have my new agency here in the philippines but they cannot process my visa for the my new postion because i had an existing visa. I already send an withrawal latter to my employer but they dont reply. I dont if they start to process the cancellation of my visa. How can i know of they already process it