How hard it is to find work in the NL

Hoi allemaal! So I've been here in the Netherlands for 3 months and I started looking for Job last February and until now.. It seems finding job here is so difficult when you only know english. Most of the Jobs require dutch language which i am not good yet. I'm currently staying in the province of flevoland and most of companies here require Dutch..i have broaded my job searching from agencies to company directly. Even a simple job cleaning require dutch as well..tsk tsk...now im currently looking jobs in Amsterdam and most of them comments about the distance from home to work. I wonder if there's anyone here who have the same situation as me or maybe any advice? 🤔

Hi Khinvdijk,

Finding any work without speaking Dutch is difficult, to find a well paid job is practically impossible.  What qualifications do you have?

Even in Amsterdam, you need speak Dutch... And for customer service departments of international companies and call-centers, where English is the work language, it's very hard, because there is a lot of candidates and often, you must speak another language (above all European or Arabic).
Try to see if you find your happiness on iamexpat.nl, undutchables.nl and you can apply on adams recruitment.
But indeed, if you want to stay in Flevoland, it will be very hard to find and English-speaking job...