Job Hunting

Hi everyone,
Looking for some advice here on forum about job hunting in Doha. I'll be in Doha next month on a tourist visa to sightseeing&job hunting. I am from Romania, in my mid 40's, having 15+years experience mostly in Sales&Business Development&Marketing arena in FMCG and industrial markets with an MBA in int'l business.
What are the chances to get a job out there, who are the best headhunters in the region, what are the salaries in these particular Sales&Marketing functions?
Need some advice guys!!

Hi Catalin_Ro,

Welcome on board  :)

Till members provide you some guidelines, i suggest you read the Work in Doha article and maybe contact the recommended profesionnals under the Jobs in Doha section of the business directory.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi Bhavna,
Thank you for welcoming me aboard, hope I will make it in Doha. Concerning the thread "work in Doha" I've read that already, however, the other topic was new to me, thank you.
What I am interested in, is some insights from you guys who have been there for a while and knows the job hunting process.
Is it hard or is it easy to find and secure a job?
Are the Sales &Marketing jobs in demand these days or are in downward trend.
For my  education( Chemical Engineer with an MBA)&experience(15+) what is the salary bracket to expect, if getting an interview and hopefully securing a job.
How long does it take to get a job there, assuming everything goes nice and smoothly, from the moment you have your first interview to signing your contract?.

I'm asking these question, because I'm still in Romania and I will only stay there 1 month, and being honest I very much would like to line some 1st interviews up, in other words to hit the Qatar ground running! :)
Thank you again for your welcome Bhavna!