BABYSITTER/CARE WANTED PATTAYA

HI WE ARE AUSSIE COUPLE IN PATTAYA FROM 7/4/2011 TO 1 JUNE 2011.
WE LOOK FOR LADY HELP TAKE CAR BABY BOY 1 YEAR OLD FROM SAY 9AM TO 6PM DAILY. SOME COOKING ASSIST MUM.

PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL KEN

thai phone  0848641201

[email protected]

Hi,

could you please post in the classifieds ? (and use lower caps?)

thanks

Hi Ken

Would love to be of assistance to you.  I have sent you an email with all my details.

Regards
Kim

Hi Kim thanks for your reply

Best wishes   Ken

Iam still looking for a babysitter for my 8months old son,prefer a women with experience with children and speak good english.

Name MRS Matos

Hi

Please allow me to introduce myself.

I am originally from South Africa, Durban and have been residing in Thailand, Jomtien next to Pattaya for over a year.  I'm female, caucasian, 36 years old.  I have a 6 year old son who is currently attending an international school, which leaves me completely free during the day time and also some evenings. 

In March, I will be finishing a six month contract taking care of an elderly lady of 84 years of age, which include general household duties and cooking, who are from England and holidays in Thailand for half the year with her son, reference available.  Therefore, I will be available as from April 2011.   I have also taken care/babysat a 5 year old little girl for a Farlang/Thai couple on numerous occasions, reference also available.

Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be ready to assist.

Tel:  082-0345369

Look forward to your response.

Kind Regards

Kim Smith