Looking for a job

My name is Smita from India,m having 7.1 yrs of experience in software testing, i was associated with Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd. But now i can do any kind of job.

Regards
Smita Singh

Hi Smita!

You can start by working online for a US based company called uTest, a professional network for software testers. You'll be testing apps, portals, websites, etc. They accept international testers and one of their forms of payment is Paypal, which supports the receipt of payments in your country(India). Sadly, this method is not applicable to those in Tanzania because Paypal does not support receipt of payments, which means we can only send money but, we cannot receive! Payoneer is another method of payment that they accept and I heard that some Tanzanians are using this method to receive online payments. Visit their website at https://www.utest.com/ and read more about the company on their Help & Resources section; plus their terms and conditions (important). Since you have a lot of experience in software testing, starting off will be easy, but I recommend taking their free courses before you move on to working on paid projects.
All the best and Happy Testing!  :cool:

Thank u so much for ur reply Seribn ..i visited that site and i have signed up on that site as a paid user..
Is this a work from home kind of job ??

Can u please share ur contact number with me ..i have many more queries??

Smita Singh wrote:

Thank u so much for ur reply Seribn ..i visited that site and i have signed up on that site as a paid user..
Is this a work from home kind of job ??

Yes, a legitimate one.

Smita Singh wrote:

Can u please share ur contact number with me ..i have many more queries??

As per the site's forum code of conduct, exchange of contact info isn't allowed. You can send me a message via my inbox instead.  :)