Learning Bahasa- Any Volunteer teacher :)

Hello there,

Anyone who could teach me Malay language. I have some basics yet I would like to further improve the language in order to be able to carry out a conversation in bahasa malayu.

I am thinking of regular and frequent meetings depending on our schedules and free times. In return, I can help you with learning Arabic or English if you are interested :)

Moreover, the invitation is open to all those who are interested in the language.

thanks

Hi Muaid,

You should drop an advert in the Kuala Lumpur classifieds under the Language classes in Kuala Lumpur section or the Language exchange in Kuala Lumpur section so that interested members may contact you.

All the best,
Bhavna

Right.. I didn't notice

Thanks Bhavna

Hai,

Yes defiantly i can assist ur to learning for BAHASA...

i learn u BAHASA and u also learn me ARABIC and ENGLISH...

ANA UHUBBU AL TAQALLAM FI ALLUGHAH AL ARABIAH JIDDAN...

TQ..

Hello Zoeyvee,

Boleh la.. :)

it looks you have advanced in arabic; clear writing but you miss the letters..

I will send you my number. Kindlt check your inbox.

Thanks

I'd be more than willing to trade business english for bahasa malaysia. I know....classifieds.....just saying.

Try tinder? LOL. Your best bet (and free) is probably mingling more with the locals.

Hi there,

I am a Malaysian. I am interested in learning Arabic. I am fluent in Bahasa as I a Malaysian. Kindly email me at sxxxx for more info.

Regards,
Sunitha

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thanks Sunitha.

I have messaged you on private. Kindly check

Regards,
Muaid

Hi guys,
I would like to learn the Bahasa too and i can help back in Arabic and English..

Regards,
Ahmed Moheb