Study in Singapore

Hello every one

I am from Bhutan, and I wish to work in SG and I applied for student visa in end of Jan 2017 it took a month long reply and got rejected from cia, and the collage appeal and accepted and got my visa on Feb end, I will be studying diploma in hospitality management for six month and intern six month total one year. Worried that will I get employ in SG after my intern, please advise me m I takeing a right path and a right course ..

I will be thank ful for any information weather regRding my course or any other realeated issue

Whether u will get a job after ur intern is no way can be said by anyone here. A fresher from other countries doing these kind of short term certificate courses in Singapore does not have much weight in the Singapore market. You would be lucky enough if you get a job here after doing a 6months course with another 6 months intern. I can see there is a possibility if you performed well then the hotel or food processing unit where you will do intern may hire you. Good luck.