I want to buy big size shoes in Hanoi, Do you know add?

I find it difficult to buy the big size shoes which I wear casually, I bought one pair since I was in Australia but it has been worn almost. If you know the shop selling these kind of shoes, please tell me. Thank you so much.

Oh, last weekend B bought one pair from this shop, you can refer before reaching shop, you can check with him in advance. his phone number: xxx
Good luck!

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I appriciate your reply, I will contact him soon. Very helpful information.

Thank you so much,

Lastnight I came there and bought this pair, very comfortable.

http://giayngoaico.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/V82591_RS-300x300.png

You're welcome. hihi

Anyone know which address sell big size jacket?

I refered from Big size shoes Boss and I know one address in Cau Giay, they sell a lot of free size Clothes

My new shoes, I bought them yesterday
[img][link moderated]

Hi guy,

I have come Hanoi for some days but I still find some of formal shoes which I wear with office suite, My feet is a little big, about 46 EU size, Could you please send me the address in Hanoi so that I come and buy. Thank you a lot.

Your support is highly appriciated.

Gareth Southgate.

Hi Southgate,

As I mentioned above, you can check the Website, or you can go to the shop directly, the boss of the store can communicate in English very well

Thank you a lot

I found the shop as you sent me. The sale man is very funny, I also bought 2 pairs incase I could not find the formal shoes.

The Guy sell big size shoes in Hanoi contact: xxx  you can contact him via Viber/Imessage...
Because some people ask me the contact but I am not online all the time. Thank you

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi you guys here,

Do you know where replace the smartphone screen? Last night I drop my Iphone 6S by accident and the screen was broken. Now I still use the phone but it is very difficult to see the corner. Your help is appreciated. Thank you a lot

I'm Vietnamese. Did you replace smartphone screen? There are some big mobilephone center in Hanoi. thegioididong.com is a good ideal!
Good luck!

Hoài Nguyễn wrote:

I'm Vietnamese. Did you replace smartphone screen? There are some big mobilephone center in Hanoi. thegioididong.com is a good ideal!
Good luck!

I dont think your reply is suitable with this topic.Thank you

To many forum sheriffs????

Yesterday I came back to buy shoes but they moved to new address 67 Vuong Thua Vu, 100m far from old address. Luckily I searched from Google map.

I already left Vietnam but my friends that I recommended to this shop still feel impressive with this shop. Anyone needs big shoes should see the above info. I will be back Hanoi next month.

@southgateuk Noted with thanks, I found it already.

@David-Aus  Noted with thanks.

Closed