I really need help.

Hi. I really need help in finding someone. I need advices. Please send me a message if you can help me. Thank you very much.

Who you looking for? N where he or she live?

Someone very important to me. He disappeared suddenly. I can't find him in any social medias. I'll be flying to England but I don't know how to contact him. He said his name is Matt/Matthew/James. He lives in Redditch, a town northeast of Worcestershire and south of Birmingham.

janixxlopez wrote:

Someone very important to me. He disappeared suddenly. I can't find him in any social medias. I'll be flying to England but I don't know how to contact him. He said his name is Matt/Matthew/James. He lives in Redditch, a town northeast of Worcestershire and south of Birmingham.

Hi Janixx and welcome to the Forum. :)

I wish you well in finding your friend; however, I suspect this may not be the place to ask as it's mainly aimed at advising expats.  Perhaps something like Facebook would be a better option.

Best of luck. :)

I don't really know who to ask in Facebook. But thank you for the advice! I appreciate it.  :)

You don't know his last name?

Yeah, i don't.  :(
Is there a way that I can find him?

Well,

Matt. Mathew and James are all very popular names.

Redditch has a population of 85,000 so unless you have any more details on him, its very unlikely. Sorry to say.

Yeah. I know  :(  there are other details i know about him including what and how he looks like, but other than than it's all very general.

Hi nanixxlopez,

I regret but the forum is not the appropriate place to ask such questions.

Please feel free to create an ad in the Missing people in England section and please give all the details. People who might know your friend will then contact you.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team