My Epass still pending.

Dear all,

Thank you for reading my post. I am a Malaysian, a fresh graduate. My company HR applied for an employment pass for me on the 17th January 2017. My pass is still pending until now. My HR has contacted MOM but MOM said "We require more time to process your application before providing you an outcome." What should I do? Will the pass be reject? Has anyone experienced the same case? Hope that the pass approved soon coz I'm currently unemployed.

Thank you

A foreign fresh graduate, is always tough to get his/her working visa approve. Chances are less but no choice rather wait for the outcome. Good luck.

Really?? but what for mom pending my pass for so long and wasting the time? so should I continue to wait?

Processing times of two months and longer are currently normal.
You can of course continue looking for other opportunities while waiting for the application result.

thank for ur advice. I just tot the processing time just 7 working days from the MOM. So what can i just do is waiting????

Yes, there is nothing you can do but wait.

haha....start lost of patient in waiting....haha....mom website rather wrote 2 month or more better than wrote with 7 working days....

mine was applied on 18jan and still pending my ep got expired on 10 Feb but before that, I  had to come to India for some imp work now i cant go back and still waiting for my-my ep get approved i was there fro 3 yrs  now what to do don't understand

My pass is still pending...dont know what should do dy. Don know why mon take so long time to process on the pass.

Any updates

it is still pending.

@jasonmy any updates?

How long it has been again?

Ersandy @ any update

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and need advice.

Can anyone  kindly tell me how soon the person must come onboard after the EP has granted? 

Thanks!

Madison

After EP approval an IPA (In-Principle Approval) letter is issued with one month validity.
If you cannot enter Singapore within that period, the company can apply for extension of IPA validity by another month.

Hi Beppi,

Thank you very much for the quick reply.  It is indeed good information.  Thanks again!!

Madison