Learning Dutch

Hi All
I am quite new to this site and I am living in Australia at present. I am planing on moving to Rotterdam as soon as I can arrange it which I expect maybe the end of this year is doable for me.
I am interested in learning Dutch and I would like to have some understanding of the Dutch language before I arrive.
I guess I am asking for advice and suggestions as to how would be the best way to begin.
Thank you
Steve

Hi Steve,

There is an organisation called "Naar Nederland" that help people who have to go through the Integration process in order to live in Holland.  Some helpful people have posted a lot of the course content on YouTube; this link will take you there.

There is also something called Babble, it's an EU sponsored project to help us to learn each others languages; Google it.

Hi Cynic
Thank you once again. You have been my savior twice in a row. I so much appreciate your help!
Steve

SteveInOz wrote:

Hi Cynic
Thank you once again. You have been my savior twice in a row. I so much appreciate your help!
Steve

No problem, it's what we're here for (we don't start charging until your 10th question ........ joke). :)