Can multiple visit visa holder of Saudi Arabia

U cannot go causeway for u turn since its Air, you should travel to India or Dubai for u turn air only...

Go by air.  Right now they are only allowing American and British nationalities to travel via the causeway if their visa says AIR.  It has only been relaxed for them.

Thanks a lot for your reply
Can i can I get detailed information as how I can go by AIR to Bahrain I mean i need to apply first for Bahrain visa or just take ticket Dammam via Bahrain to Riyadh ?

I don't understand. 

What is it that you want to do?   do you have a Saudi visa or Iqama?

I mean
My family is on 1 year multiple entry family visit visa . And i am iqama holder of Saudi .
Since my family will complete 180 days so before that  they need to exit and re enter the kingdom and in their visa it is written transfer by AIR . So one thing is clear that they need to fly . Now I question is can I take ticket from Dammam to Riyadh via Bahrain(in this way no need to get Bahrain visa ) or I should apply for Bahrain visa with myself and stay for a day and enter the kingdom?

As an Iqama holder, you don't need Bahrain visa but they do.

If you book the above flight then theoretically you do not need a visa IF you are going to remain within transit in Bahrain and are not going to exit.  However, the airline in Riyadh may not let you board without a Bahrain visa for your family - unless you convince them that this is just a quick round trip to reset visa for family.

Brother,

what does mean for below...where could we check....
Family saudi multiple visit visa with transport type should be open,

On the visa itself. Its written in Arabic.... Either open or air.

Dear all,
   I brought my family on 365 days multiple entry and going to complete 180 days on april. For exit re entry Can I send my family alone to bahrain airport without e visa ?. Can they return back on the same day? pls reply

Yes sure ,
Just book ticket from Riyadh to Bahrain , Bahrain to Riyadh, stay at the airport waiting for your next flight. At Riyadh Airport you will get the boarding pass of Riyadh to Bahrain. So to get boarding pass of Bahrain to Riyadh you need to check in before 2 hours at Bahrain Airport. Go to any counter take your boarding pass then go to the gate number  for boarding.

They can't enter in Bahrain country, just they can wait at airport waiting for there next flight

Thnx for your reply...so no need any bahrain visa on arrival or e visa to make exit and re entry to saudi throught air port right?

hi, I don't think so. to enter Bahrain by road your mother needs a Bahrain visit visa.

No need of any Bahrain visa
Last month I went to Bahrain with my family .

Read through the thread - Bahrain visa is needed IF your family doesn't have Iqamas.  Iqama holders get visa on arrival but visit visa holders need to apply for a visa.

My family is on visit visa . Last month I travelled to Bahrain without applying for any visa . When I arrived to Bahrain i went to visa issuing counter , they told if you want to enter the country you can get visa but your family can't get visa as they are on Saudi visit visa . They told you can wait for your flight at the airport. I went to a lounge. Enjoyed my time at airport. Then went to check in counter, they issued boarding pass because i didn't get boarding pass in Riyadh, if you get your boarding pass of Bahrain to Riyadh in Riyadh itself then no need to check in at Bahrain airport and then I went for boarding. But I booked the tickets from gulf air office in Riyadh.

Yes that is what I said.  Your earlier post wasn't clear as it implied that no one needs visas for ENTERING Bahrain.  You don't need a visa if you stay in the airport in transit and don't enter Bahrain.  But to enter Bahrain when you have Saudi visit visas, you need to apply for a visa in advance.

salam,...pls..share.your..experience...about..1year..multiple..visit..visa

What experience?  what is your question?

One year multi entry family visit vise online extend after 90 days and after 6 month exit for rentery plz any one have details for family visit vise

Same  problems here please anyone know about this  how we solved this ***

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you

Thank you all for sharing your experiences and guidance.

Case:
Myself is Pakistani expat holding aqama. My Wife have 1 year multiple exit re-entry Family visit visa. Her First 90 days in KSA are going to expire on 12-June-2019.

Problem-A: I was Not Sure if I can extend her duration of stay for another 90 days using my absher account. I thought only the visa is extendable because I see people extending their 90-days visas for another 90. I was doubtful that the "duration of stay" can be extended too.

Thanks to "mdmoinuddin" for sharing his experience above (reply # 32). Now My understanding is: I can even extend the duration of stay for another 90 days via absher by paying 100 SAR. But this in only a one time offer. After total 180 days in KSA, we must exit and re-enter, and Bahrain is off the table.

That gives rise to the Problem-B.

Problem-B: As I mentioned, the first 90 days are going to expire on 12-June-2019. I checked on Absher, I can only extend the stay during the period of 5-June-2019 to 15-June-2019 (1 week before, 3 days after).
The problem is, this period lies in the month of "Shawwal" when issuance of visit visas is ceased due to upcoming Hajj season.
So I am terrified if the extension in duration of stay will be rejected because of Hajj season.

I would be glad if any of the members can share their experiences or knowledge in this scenario.

Many thanks again to all.

Haseem akhtar wrote:

My family is on visit visa . Last month I travelled to Bahrain without applying for any visa . When I arrived to Bahrain i went to visa issuing counter , they told if you want to enter the country you can get visa but your family can't get visa as they are on Saudi visit visa . They told you can wait for your flight at the airport. I went to a lounge. Enjoyed my time at airport. Then went to check in counter, they issued boarding pass because i didn't get boarding pass in Riyadh, if you get your boarding pass of Bahrain to Riyadh in Riyadh itself then no need to check in at Bahrain airport and then I went for boarding. But I booked the tickets from gulf air office in Riyadh.

In my experience, the Check-in counters staff thoroughly note whether you are eligible to enter in your destination country, before they issue you the boarding pass here. I don't know if this is their job or immigration's, but they do this.

There is a risk if the person at airport check-in counter will be focused enough to remember that your family is not eligible to get on-arrival visa in Bahrain because you are in KSA on visit visa at first place.

My experience: Last month I was travelling to Oman from Jeddah for one day. I had return tickets. But the check-in Counter guy noticed that my passport validity is only 5 months remaining. He knew that Oman immigration will need at least 6 months validity. So he refused to board me.

(Luckily Saudi and Omani immigration authorities coordinated among selves finding an exception for one day visitor. I traveled and everything went fine.)

Just a thought I wanted to share.

Did u use the causeway to get the exit entry done for ur family on multiple entry visit visa by having bahrain evisa?
Were u successful to exit and enter the country by road?
And what is it written on the visa paper in the passport of ur family for "open" in arabic?

Plz share ur experience. Thanks a lot

Please can you confirm, two years multiple exit-reentry visa will extend or not at the end of first three month

What do you mean by extend?  you can extend 90 days up to 180 days but after that you have to exit.

Pleas can I get your number

No I don't share my number on the forum.  If you have any questions, you can ask me here or PM me.

Dear,

I have two years multiple exit reentry visa for family,( Max stay in KSA is 90 days and Visa validity is 2 years) this mentioned on visa, please can you confirm me, this type of visa will extend at end of first three months.

reason to confirm, in Pakistan, the agency where my family visa process, they told me I have to send my family for exit and re-entry before completion of three months in KSA. mean this type of visa will not extend after completion of three months

Please share your experience,

Looking forward to hear positive response on it.

Can extend via Absher by paying 100 SAR.  Extend 90 days to 180 days maximum on each entry.  They have to exit after that.

It will be extended after 90 days stay period but you must exit after 180 days (Thru Causwey is completely on your luck nowadays).

Additionally, there is a new rule in place for visit visa extension in Absher after 90 days; You must get the Medical Insurance also renewed then only visit visa will be extended.

Don't forget to recheck the Absher site after the visa extension for the confirmation.

thank you for your response,
insurance company has 3 options, 3 months insurance, 6 months insurance and one year insurance. which should select while extending visa for more 90 days

Did You get information regarding below,
The problem is, this period lies in the month of "Shawwal" when issuance of visit visas is ceased due to upcoming Hajj season.
So I am terrified if the extension in duration of stay will be rejected because of Hajj season.

Hello All, i have question as Imran said in his early post that Saudi Immigration officer asked him about his family evisa for Bahrain. my question do this evisa for Bahrain will allow Saudi Visit visa holder to travel via Causeway to Bahrain even their visa mode of transport is "open" or its also not confirm...

i think for "U Turn" Saudi emigration will allow to exit Saudi Arabia as traveler will have evisa for Bahrain, but when he or she will reach to Bahrain immigration they will not allow them to enter in Bahrain. my opinion..

Can a  saudi visit visa holder (means a non Iqama holder- Indian nationality) apply for Bahrain 1 year multiple visit visa?

After the approval of Bahrain visit visa, can they enter Bahrain through King Fahd Causeway ?

Yes and yes.   See the evisa site for eligibility.

Thanks a ton.
I hope this is true, since its not mentioned on Bahrain evisa website.

Causeway element is not mentioned. You can apply for a visa but need to show flight bookings. Once you have it, you can go via causeway too.

Yes, i think Xtang is right, because at the time of applying you need to show them return airticket and once you got visa its upto you, how you travel to Bahrain. Saudi boarder will ask you about visa and its not their duty to hold you since you have visa, this is upto Bahrain immigration officer they will allow to enter by road or no..

i think its clear and visa fees is also not much, instead of wasting time going without visa and return back, better to apply in advance and get a visa.

I have Saudi Multiple entry Business commercial visit visa 1 year validity. I have 10 months more to expire this visa. Can i enter to bahrain through king fahad causeway. First time, i am going to Bahrain. Appreciate if you could help me in this matter