Can multiple visit visa holder of Saudi Arabia

Did you visit Bahrain as well?

Bro i didnot go bahrain just u turn after the counter they keep passpot and told me after u turn come back again i doo the same after he give me the passpot and he told me your exit re entry visa finish and i extend your depended visa for three months.

Good for you. They were refusing people in May and June. The last 3-4 guys who posted in threads here were refused. Maybe it's allowed again.

Well what we have heard from many others is that they were sent back, i must say you were the lucky one to get through.

T&R

That's great. Congrats and thanks for sharing the info. You are lucky one.

yes Bro wheen you go there first there were cabin for car after checking they said go next cabin before next cabin there is hall fkr women passpot checking just they checked face and stamp the passpot. so 2nd cabin need your passport for immigration they ask me where is your depended iqama i said she dont have iqama she have multiple visa then he said ok but without visa she canot enter bahrain i said i dont want to go bahrain i just exit re enty for my depended he stamp on pasapot and told me come with me hall. i go with him there is one person he ask my very polite what you need Bro?? i told him as i need he said ok just u turn your car and come here your passpot and iqama with me after the second cabin there is u turn i u turn my car he give me one slip and said your visa extend go and when you out give the slip that person i go there give him the slip he said ok go again there is checking for car they chekd and alhamduliilah i return .so only you have exit re enty visa i have only my exit re enty visa i didnot go bahrain immigration hope this is help for you . Bro if you know arabic this is good for you and you explain there eaisly acltly what you need.

yes Bro wheen you go there first there were cabin for car after checking they said go next cabin before next cabin there is hall fkr women passpot checking just they checked face and stamp the passpot. so 2nd cabin need your passport for immigration they ask me where is your depended iqama i said she dont have iqama she have multiple visa then he said ok but without visa she canot enter bahrain i said i dont want to go bahrain i just exit re enty for my depended he stamp on pasapot and told me come with me hall. i go with him there is one person he ask my very polite what you need Bro?? i told him as i need he said ok just u turn your car and come here your passpot and iqama with me after the second cabin there is u turn i u turn my car he give me one slip and said your visa extend go and when you out give the slip that person i go there give him the slip he said ok go again there is checking for car they chekd and alhamduliilah i return .so only you have exit re enty visa i have only my exit re enty visa i didnot go bahrain immigration hope this is help for you . Bro if you know arabic this is good for you and you explain there eaisly acltly what you need. and be put your mind all they dont allow your depended go bahrain without e visa i dont have evisa i have only my exit re entry

Hi, can you please help me in this regard? Some people say no way to take family through cause way for the extension of their Visa and they must travel by air passage with an e-visa. But your experience is quite different. I also wanted to choose the option which you used i.e., cause way. So won't there be any issue at both borders? Please leave me ur number to discuss with u in detail.

Thanks,
Naveen.

ubaidurrehman97 wrote:

Hi  all friends.. today we were traviling from al khobar to bahrain through the causeway and i want to inform you all people dont miss guide anyone please ....Alhamdulillah i extended my visa without any problem or any dificuilty . there were very helpful persons and very polite they didnt made any problem and i extended my visa within 10 minutes.just be sure only you have exit re entry visa no need any e visa or any thing for more info please contact with me ..

Can u please share your number

I would suggest to go to causeway and try if you can.

Other people who told you that it doesn't work actually tried and were turned back.  His experience is different.  We don't know yet if this is because he met a nice officer at immigration or if they have changed the rules.  No way to know unless you give it a go.

XTang wrote:

I would suggest to go to causeway and try if you can.

Other people who told you that it doesn't work actually tried and were turned back.  His experience is different.  We don't know yet if this is because he met a nice officer at immigration or if they have changed the rules.  No way to know unless you give it a go.

XTANG Yes you are rite because the rent a car person told me as you said now it is stooped he told me clearly is it is not working now. but i insisted him i want to go . he was also shocked how they extend

cowboy kulla wrote:

Hi Naveen,

Did you tried for causeway entry for your family with e-visa of Bahrain. Please let me know what is the status. I am also facing the same issue.

Still not. Family will completes 180 days in  December'18. That time can think. But my opinion is expect for the least based on  readers comments. You take ur exit reentry and also be ready with air tickets to ur home country. Check the option of causeway. If you are lucky, they may do it exit and reentry for ur family, if not then u need to travel to ur home country. To reduce ur air ticket cost, u can send only them for some short period and u stay here. At least u can save one air ticket.

whats your number Ubaidur rehman ?

plz share your contact number @ubaidurehman   at this email ***
Want to get some information for exit reentry Bharain Causaway from KSA....

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Call me on ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Don't post contact details here as it's against forum rules - I have reported and hidden the posts.  Use the private messaging option to share these.

Hello friends,

I would like to put here my experience. I am iqama holder and my wife is in saudi on multiple entry visa. Now I explain you how I visited bahrain during my Eid holidays.

Since I am a holder of Iqama I got on arrival visa at causeway. But my wife case is different. A week before I applied for a sponsored visa through the website https://bahrainvisas.org/ for a nominal fee of 130 USD for 14 days causeway entry visa. They took only 4 working days to process. My wife got visit visa approved.

That is it. Me and my wife entered to Bahrain & we stayed there 3 days and we returned. Only while returning the Bahrain immigration officer told me that your wife may not be allowed to enter Saudi since her visa is valid to enter through airport. I told him I will try once with saudi immigration officer. When I reached saudi immigration counter the officer didnt ask me anything. He just put entry stamp on our passport. We returned to saudi.

Guys this is my personal experience. If you have a valid causeway entry visa for your family having multiple visit visa of saudi arabia, it is possible to visit bahrain.

Thanks.

Yes of course but that isn't the problem which is being discussed.  The issue is if people just want to "reset" the days of stay by exiting and re-entering Saudi from the causeway WITHOUT going to Bahrain and WITHOUT having a Bahrain visa.  In the past, it was possible but recently, Saudi immigration stopped allowing them to do that if they didn't have a visa for Bahrain.

I think this is not possible. But some of my friends were success by requesting immigration officer to allow them to take U-turn without bahrain visa. But it completely depending on the immigration officer whether he will allow for this and how you convince him. I suggest to have bahrain visit visa instead of taking risk. This is better than flying to your home country.

Flying to home country is better option if you are not residing in  eastern region. Rather than u turn scene for saudi border to renew visa. If you are resident of dammam and khobar you can give a try to u-turn technology :)

Yes I agree with you Mr. Ahmed

Hi ,
I am applying for my wife one year multiple entry visit visa ! When I asked the agent whats the procedure he said me that if you take multiple entry visit visa for one year then every 30 days your wife need to exit saudi And reenter it? Is it true?Because as it is mentioned that a applicant can stay maximum 180 and then exit and come back! So can you help me out please that when i apply for one year multiple entry visit visa what will be the days of stay for here initially?(90 or 180)!if it is 90 days then i can visit absher and extend it to more 90 days and then exit saudi and reenter again?

initial stay 180 days maximum than you have to do exit reentry from any border.

90 days initial + extension through Absher 90 Days = 90+90 = 180 Days on 1 year multiple entry visa..

After that exit re-entry you have again 90+90 Days Absher extension.

Thanks for the reply!
Have you experienced this type of visa with your family members like calling them to saudi on multiple entry visit visa and then extending! Because i was scared to here it from the agent who said me your initial visa will be 30 days then you need to exit the country every 30 days!

Hi ,
As you mentioned that your wife is on multiple entry visit visa! So when you had applied the visa what duration of days you got first like it was 90 days of stay then you extend the visa more 90 days by absher means total 180 days it was ? After that you went to baharain and came back on same visa ? It is right? Because i am going to bring my wife on visit visa multiple entry for one year! My agent said if you bring on one year multiple entry visit visa then you should exit saudi every 30 days? It tat true ? Please help me in this!

Brother i dont have idea for this 30days visa
But for multiple entry 1 year visa u need to exit after 6 months

And no.  Need to go. For agent apply visa by yourself whats ur iqama profession..

Thanks bro,
Ya my visa is a technician visa but my company doesn't support for any visa issue! Like i have previous applied for visit visa online then i took the copy to my office for my qafeel or hr signature and stamp later they wil do online chamber of commerce but they kept on delaying till months and then showed me a chamber of commerce paper saying it's already done long before don't know why your application is still on hold ! Then my friend suggested me one agent so i went to him with 2 days he gave me the visit visa! Now this agent only saying me if u take multiple entry visit visa for a year you need to exit every 30 days ! That was shocking to hear because before i have called my wife on visit visa for 3 months and then extended to 3 more months and tats it now planning to take one year visa but this is the issue i am worried about!

Hi, Your wife don't need to exit the country for every 30 days. If it is One Year multiple Visa or 2 Years multiple Visa it doesn't matter. Initially She will be allowed to stay for 90 days and later you can extend duration through Absheer for more 90 days. After 180 days she must she must needs to exit the country and can come back on Same Visa as because it is valid for 6 more months. When you enter in the country again she will be having 90 days and again u can apply for extension for 90 more days through Absheer. So that she can stay 1 year in this way. I hope this is clear to you.

Hi, did anyone recently went by road to the bahrain causeway for doing the exit-re entry for multiple entry family visit visa, without prior applying for Bahrain visa for the family, and just took the U-turn at the Bahrain border, just for the purpose of re entry into saudi for renewing the visit visa??
Is the U-turn process still working? As some people were facing some problems before.
Plz share ur experiences and help others by letting know.
Thank you..

Hello Sir,

Good day

I am an Indian residents holding Saudi Residents Permit (Iqama). I want to bring my family to bahrain along with me on visit visa through Saudi Bahrain cause way for tourism purpose for 2 days , actually my family currently  in Ksa holding 2 years multiple Visit  visa of Saudi Arabia. They dont have iqama since they came to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia on 2 years multiple visit visa..

My question is, can my family get visit visa for Bahrain through Ksa Bahrain Cause way since they holding 2 years multiple visit visa of KSA?

Please advise so that i can process accordingly...

Regards,

Mohammed Imran Ahmed

Dear Sir,

I just want to ask you one question, your mother multiple visa was issued for 90 days cant u extend through absher for another 90 days? I heard maximum you can extend for 90 days for first extension and once total 180 stay finished in ksa then your mother has to exit the ksa , is that true?

If you use the search button, you will realise your question has been answered many many times - at least 5-6 times by myself.

The answer is NO.  If they don't have Iqamas then they will NOT get visas on arrival in Bahrain.  You will have to apply for a visa for them in advance.

And yes, usually they allow for extension up to 180 days and then the person MUST exit KSA.  And also, before you ask, they are not allowing visa runs through causeway for most sub-continent nationalities i.e. person exits Saudi immigration and turns back; unless you have a visa for Bahrain.

Dear Ubaid,

Please can you provide me your mobile nimber plzz, just meed to clarify some thing abought e visa for bahrain, thanks waiting for your responce..

Dear X tang  please can you provide me your mobile number plzz, need to ask some thing abt bahrain e visa, thanks waiting for your responce

You can private message me.  I don't share my contact details for forum matters.

Dear Xtang, i heard that bahrain e visa holder cannot able to enter bahrain through causeway, they must enter through airport only. My family in saudi arabia holding 2 years multiple visit visa, plzzz can you advise which visa i should obtain for bahrain to travel through causeway ? Fyi, am holding indian passport and saudi iqama and my family holding 2 years ksa multiple visa , i want to bring them to bahrain through causeway and not from airport, so kindly advise me which visa is better.

Almost all evisas require travel through airport.  The only ones which you can travel through causeway on are sponsored evisas i.e. a company or tour operator applies for you and specifies that the visa needs to be open.

Secondly, check your family Saudi visit visas.  Do the visas say "OPEN" or "AIR" in mode of travel?  if it is AIR, then since the last two months, Saudi immigration is NOT allowing people to go via causeway. They are only allowing if the visas say OPEN.

Thanks for the info, morover, i have contacted bahrain embassy in riyadh, they advised me to apply e visa for GCC visitor multiple, and he also told me that for multiple visa the trasnport type is by default is open and not Air.. All single entry visa by air only

Dear Xtang, how we can apply and where to apply for ''paper" with immigration to travel to bahrain through causeway? My family in ksa holding 2 years multiple visit visa and i want to bring them bahrain through causeway so which visa should i have to apply for bahrain so that i can travel through causeway, plz can you clarify that?

My family ksa multiple visit visa transport type is open, morover, i have seen many cases for bahrain  evisa single entry, its not mentioned anything on bahrain e visa weather its open or air nothing mentioned on bahrain e visa, am confused now, my family saudi visit visa is open but bahrain e visa single entry there is no where mentioned the transport type wether its open or air  how to verify now?