Photography club in Saigon

Hi guys,

I am a big fan of Photography & travelling, I love going around the city, the country and the world and record it with my Fujifilm gear (I sure love making friends also :). However, I found it is quite difficult to find like-minded friends in Saigon. In most of the meetings with local photo groups, I often get dragged in "Gear Race" which is unlovable and annoying to me.

So, if there is someone who keen on taking photos and travel reading this post, why dont we see each other and enjoy our hobby together? I am not a professional photographer who can show some sharp moves in the field, but I can show you some interesting street life, deep nooks and crannies, even some nice other provinces (if we can arrange time).

If you are seeking for a friend to enjoy photography with, please get in touch

Cheer!
Thông

Hi,

I just got into this community.  I am not sure if you are still into photography. What you mentioned in your post do interest me. May be, we should get together to talk more about it.

huythong_1311 wrote:

Hi guys,

I am a big fan of Photography & travelling, I love going around the city, the country and the world and record it with my Fujifilm gear

Dude, maybe you'd like to do a little of this ....

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 573#527221

I would love to see the unseen side of Saigon and I'm pretty sure a lot more would.

I'm n interested in joining with you.
You can text me through by Instagram ***

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum

If you still around and keep up with your photography passion, I like to meet you. I'm Fujifilm user too, interested into landscape and wildlife photography, but also I consider cityscape and astrophotography. :)

Hope to see you!