Introduce yourself

Hello everyone,

My name is Minh Nguyen and I come from Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam. I am planning to move to Prince Edward Island via the PEIPNP program.

I have been working in oil field for more than 15 years as Health safety and environment... I am open- minded and looking forward to making friends with all of you

Regards,

Minh Nguyen

Welcome, PEI isn't too far from where I am. Hope your immigration process goes smoothly.

Cheers

My name is Samie Jonathan and I am from Malaysia. I would like to migrate to Canada but seeking advise which would way would be the best to do this.

1) Look for migration office in Malaysia
2) Apply directly thru cic.gc.ca
3) Use immigration lawyers in Canada

Please advise.

@Samie81, when you use an immigration lawyer. Always make sure that they are legit. Refer to this website to see how to verify their validity http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informatio … fy-rep.asp

Hi everyone,

I am new here. My name is John, currently living in Nigeria and planning to relocate to Canada to study (MSc), work and live there but I need information on the best way to approach this. I have 5 years experience as a food process engineer in a multinational beverage company. I would appreciate any information on studying, working and living in Canada.

Thank you.