can a partner in an oversees company apply for S Pass?

In Form 8 (S Pass/ E Pass) form,

2C: Pass Consideration
The foreign employee may apply for an S Pass if he/she is not a partner, sole proprietor or director of a company.

Does it apply to Singapore registered companies or any company in anywhere on the globe?


As far as I know, this applies only to Singapore-registered companies.
But please ask MoM to confirm!

I asked MOM and the officer assured it is related to Singapore registered companies

New topic