Does anybody waiting for EP/SPass?

I have got offer letter to work in Singapore, and still waiting for my EP approval, it have been taken 17 working days already.
Does anybody here waiting for EP/SPass?
I have read several topic, seems like waited for 2 months or more is common now.
Actually, I just have worry about my qualification, because I just have Associate's Degree and 4 years 6 months Experienced in IT support and administrator. So is it fine to get EP?
I also used SAT to check and received information that qualify to both EP/SPass. But I heard my friend whom is working in Singapore said that just who have Bachelor Degree or upper able to get EP.
Anyway, will patient to waiting for my EP approval.

http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits

Hi,

My EP will complete 5 months next week and it is in pending state.
It is not like that everyone has to wait long, it depends on your employer and if they manage a good foreign and local ratio. Then it should not be an issue.

But yes EPs are taking much longer time as compared to past.

Regards,
Shiv

shiv1408 wrote:

Hi,

My EP will complete 5 months next week and it is in pending state.
It is not like that everyone has to wait long, it depends on your employer and if they manage a good foreign and local ratio. Then it should not be an issue.

But yes EPs are taking much longer time as compared to past.

Regards,
Shiv

Hi Shiv1408, you mean that you have waited 5 months already? Wow, so long, right? I feeling to worry about my case. Hope it will be done soon.
Btw, I would like to ask that in this time, may I go out from VN to travel to other country (except Singapore, right?) alright?

Yes I am still waiting.
I think there should not be any issue in traveling to other countries. But I am not sure if you can travel to singapore.

But mate do not resign from your current job until your EP get approved.

Beppi Sir and Surya Sir can shed more light on this. I am sure they will respond you soon.

Thanks,
Shiv

shiv1408 wrote:

Yes I am still waiting.
I think there should not be any issue in traveling to other countries. But I am not sure if you can travel to singapore.

But mate do not resign from your current job until your EP get approved.

Beppi Sir and Surya Sir can shed more light on this. I am sure they will respond you soon.

Thanks,
Shiv

Thanks Shiv1408, my EP have approved by yesterday. Hope your EP will be approve soon.

Congrats and yes i am hoping for best too.

Regards,
Shiv