Join our English club. We need you!!!

Hi everyone,

Hope you have a nice day!
My name is Sugar. Currently, I support Community English Saigon Club. We are running club to help Vietnamese improve their English.

We would like to invite expats or foreigners (include in Vietnamese with good English) to attend with our club.

Time: every Tuesday and Thursday, from 6pm-9pm.
Venue: At floor 1th, Trung Nguyen Coffee, 264A Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Street, District 3, HCM City.

We really appreciate if you could take your time to come there and help many locals.
If you have any problem about our club, don't hesitate to contact me on message or comment in here. We are looking forward to hearing about your soon.

Thank you so much for your help!

Hello , i'm in Boston in the U.S. , i'll be travelling to Ho Chi Minh City on March 21st , one of the reasons for my travel is to learn the language. i'll only be in HCMC for about 8 days, i'll try to get to a meeting.

Thanks, Eric

Hi everyone,

@ Sugar Phan, It would be better if you drop an advert in the dedicated section of the website : Saigon classifieds under the clubs, associations, volunteers cetagory so that interested members may contact you directly. Adverts are generally not allowed on the forum section

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed