Dating in the Philippines???

I'm curious to know of others experience with dating here.  My question is how is dating intercultural?  I've noticed that most men and  women are married and no one ever wears wedding bands to signify if they are married. So just how does that work?  I've met what I thought was single and available women but as soon as I inquired about their status they would say that they are separated. I'm not into dating married women I don't care if they are separated.

One gentleman told me that there's no divorce so they part and move on... That's a little scary to me.

Are there anything like dating clubs or meet and greets?  I really don't want that internet thing because it's full of scammers. Do anyone have suggestions? I would be  open to anything as long as its not illicit.

i met my wife on asian dating ,i'l have to admit i was about to give up on that ,and so was she.as ya stated many scammers from my view and from her view  many men who were not looking for what we both were looking ,a serious loving comited  life long relation.it took us both several months to find each other .
we are very happy now that we are married .
if i was looking for a life partner wile beeing in the Philippines i look in daily life markets ,malls or other places but absolutly i wood not be looking in bars, discos or so.
if i meet a woman i wood look if what is in her heart and wich expectations and dreams she have is compatibol to what lives in me ,her status in life (sepperated or so) i wood considder of lesser inportance

greets Dirk

ps there are loads of single female in the Philippines

If you are a young white guy, and a tall man, you can easily get a girlfriend, all eyes will be looking at you wherever you are, in malls or in restaurants, but if you are old, or with colored skin, then you have to buy the girl that you want to date.
I don t mean to pay a prostitute, but to pay a lot of money to the expenses of your gf, her friends, her family, it s like to stop letting them look to your colored skin, or your age.

Do not expect that the girls in the Philippines are stupid, they are so much smarter than you think, and all what they see, is your passport and  your wallet. Sometimes, if you are looking really good, they will look to get your sperm to make a child from you.

Adventures in the Philippines can be fun, but can turn into a nightmare that can be investment for them to suck your blood all your life to pay the expenses of a child that you may make, or to take the girl as wife to your country after spending half of your savings on her family in the Philippines, or her family that will follow you abroad.

Wadja I love your honesty. I'm infact a black American so yes you hit the nail on the head... No problem though because I'm here to exploit the economy not the  people... Thanks

Accept my sincere apologies, I don't mean any kind of discrimination, but Filipinos are crazy for white, in supermarkets and malls, you will find millions of whitening products, despite that black guys are more "matcho" and with more muscles, but they don't see that. Wish you the best time to spend in the Philippines.

well maybe filipinas are not looking for macho's or muscle men but for men that are loving, honoring,caring and faitfull, no mather of race,i also think financial security is on the agenda but this is so for wimmen all over the world ,not just here.
i can be wrong but i dont think so

greets Dirk

ps no need for any apologies ,no offense taken and am sure none was menth

I am an African....happily married to a Filipina. Most people say women here are after money but in reality that isn't the case. They really sought for pure love from genuine man. Racism isn't the case here but you should be ready for whatever comes. You need to engage with those that have learnt lessons from their past experience not the upcoming ladies. Most of them will use you and the end result will be bad.
Stay positive, take your time, learn more about them and trust me you will make the best out.
Thanks Dirk...... You said the truth.

@Wadja:  I hope you are not a Filipino because if you are, oh well, I'm just shaking shaking my head.  If you are an expat, you must have been burned and I feel sorry if you've had bad experiences with my fellow Filipinas.  What you've said may be partly true but not everyone is like that.  You guys may just be looking at the wrong places that is why you end up meeting those kinds of women and the same is true for us, women too. This reminds of my encounter with a retired Canadian guy whom I had a quick chat with at the airport.  He was going back to Canada running out of savings.  It turned out that he had 2 Filipina girlfriends! one from the North (Pangasinan) and one from the South (CDO, i think) and both girls were about 18 to 19 years old and he supports their family.  He even showed me pictures :) My point is, he brought himself to that situation because they were easy prey.  He can try doing that to middle class/career driven Filipinas and the result may be otherwise. 

Peace :)

Gabie,  it's very hard to meet anyone when the first thing they see is our skin color... Especially from professionals. I don't know how many times in resturaunts banksor on the bus... I  sit next to a local and they get up and move... I  go to A-Venue in Makati and sit at a table for six and I'll be sitting alone at that table all night...you people are prejudiced like that because white men hate us black people and to find favor with whites you dislike us and are prejudiced against us even though you have no reason to be. Go figure.

Hi Nathan, I think prejudice is everywhere and we, Filipinos are not the only ones guilty of that.  I have tried online dating in the past and I am prejudged too just because I'm a Filipina (if you know what I mean) so I gave up on that.  In one of my travels, I was asked to move to another table only to see that it was given to people with a different skin color as mine.  The world can be so cruel at times :)  One thing is for sure, generally, we can smile at strangers but we are not the type who initiate conversations.  You can join an expat group or a meet up group depending on your interests so you can meet like minded people.

Nathan juan wrote:

Gabie,  it's very hard to meet anyone when the first thing they see is our skin color... Especially from professionals. I don't know how many times in resturaunts banksor on the bus... I  sit next to a local and they get up and move... I  go to A-Venue in Makati and sit at a table for six and I'll be sitting alone at that table all night...you people are prejudiced like that because white men hate us black people and to find favor with whites you dislike us and are prejudiced against us even though you have no reason to be. Go figure.

id i did not know better ,i wood be offended by you saying white men hate black ppl ,but  i understand .
i am white and i teached my kids to respect all and openly to disaprove prejudige in all it's forms.
to generalise is to be prejudicial,in my view ,i'm no fool i know there is racisme and only by educating our children and showing them how to behave we can fight this .
this is my opinion and i'm sure not all share my view but that's there right .

greets dirk

ps : serious ladys will not judge ya on your race or scin color but on your behavior and conduct .again a personal opinion ,so i can be wrong (but i dont think so)

to me the filipinnes people are the les prejudice i ever met (been around the world a few times)
i met my wife on a dating site ,we both were looking to find a partner for more than 6 months before we met .
most conversations whit filippinos i had up to now were started by them .
Gabie girl ,i think we must agree on disagreeing on some points hahahahaha
greets Dirk

dirk c wrote:

to me the filipinnes people are the les prejudice i ever met (been around the world a few times)
i met my wife on a dating site ,we both were looking to find a partner for more than 6 months before we met .
most conversations whit filippinos i had up to now were started by them .
Gabie girl ,i think we must agree on disagreeing on some points hahahahaha
greets Dirk

@Dirk:  Good for you on having found a good Filipina wife on a dating site.  She's a gem for sure.  And yeah, to each his own.  I can agree to disagree with you. Hahaha.

Ciao!

As per what I ve seen in the Philippines, Filipinas are 5 categories:

1- Ugly, chubby, dark skin, that no one would like to date, mainly poor and from far areas. Even in their own countries they are not wanted or respected by men, they are the typical image of a maid. they are so easy to date, from any race, but no one is doing.

2- Acceptable beauty, but desperate, usually single mothers, or similar. they are so easy to date, all their concerns is to sponsor their kids, they will play love, they will follow you, accept you who ever you are if you accept their kids and sponsor them. Usually, they are not looking for your cash, but they will get your money little by little, especially if you marry them, so you have to pay schools, food, hospitalisation etc.. for all the family members. They are ready to live with any one who will ask for that since they have no choice. They are the typical "left over of the filipinos" who abused them, made them pregnant, then run away. Even the filipinos males are not interested to sponsor kids of other men, so how a foreigner will take care of kids having the face of their real father??

3- beautiful and young, but with no education or from poor entourage, usually for sale or for bidding for who ever pays more, you can find them in all foreigners areas, but be careful, they are expensive, and they are just looking for cash on hand. Do not expect if you see an old 60's foreigner sitting in Greenbelt area with a a 20's teenage that they are in love. As long as you have money, you will get love, if you will marry one of them, you have to be ready to sponsor all her friends, cousins, siblings, parents, also to provide visas for all those who wanna travel to your country.

4- Young, beautiful, with education, and especially with career. they are usually the employed, who may have car or house, or from good families, they are not interested to date a foreigner, because they have what they want, so it is hard for them to relocate, or to leave their friends, families, language, food...

5- few remaining who are with acceptable beauty, not single mothers, with education and/ or job, in acceptable age and who may be looking for real love overseas, only lucky one may find a real pearl like that

Over all, all these categories may be suitable to any expat planning to date a filipina, depending on your ethnicity, age, passport origin, financial status, and martial status.

Do not forget, dating a filipina is easier than dating any other nationality, since there is no competition from filipino males, because they are at 30% gays, 30% short, or no financial ressources, or no good behavior to get to start a love story
the remaining 40% are at half womanizers, and the other half good but already taken.

Best regards

What a jaded, racist and sexist view of life

wadja wrote:

1- Ugly, chubby, dark skin, that no one would like to date, mainly poor and from far areas. Even in their own countries they are not wanted or respected by men, they are the typical image of a maid. they are so easy to date, from any race, but no one is doing.

2- Acceptable beauty, but desperate, usually single mothers, or similar. they are so easy to date, all their concerns is to sponsor their kids, they will play love, they will follow you, accept you who ever you are if you accept their kids and sponsor them. Usually, they are not looking for your cash, but they will get your money little by little, especially if you marry them, so you have to pay schools, food, hospitalisation etc.. for all the family members. They are ready to live with any one who will ask for that since they have no choice. They are the typical "left over of the filipinos" who abused them, made them pregnant, then run away. Even the filipinos males are not interested to sponsor kids of other men, so how a foreigner will take care of kids having the face of their real father??

3- beautiful and young, but with no education or from poor entourage, usually for sale or for bidding for who ever pays more, you can find them in all foreigners areas, but be careful, they are expensive, and they are just looking for cash on hand. Do not expect if you see an old 60's foreigner sitting in Greenbelt area with a a 20's teenage that they are in love. As long as you have money, you will get love, if you will marry one of them, you have to be ready to sponsor all her friends, cousins, siblings, parents, also to provide visas for all those who wanna travel to your country.

4- Young, beautiful, with education, and especially with career. they are usually the employed, who may have car or house, or from good families, they are not interested to date a foreigner, because they have what they want, so it is hard for them to relocate, or to leave their friends, families, language, food...

5- few remaining who are with acceptable beauty, not single mothers, with education and/ or job, in acceptable age and who may be looking for real love overseas, only lucky one may find a real pearl like that

Over all, all these categories may be suitable to any expat planning to date a filipina, depending on your ethnicity, age, passport origin, financial status, and martial status.

Do not forget, dating a filipina is easier than dating any other nationality, since there is no competition from filipino males, because they are at 30% gays, 30% short, or no financial ressources, or no good behavior to get to start a love story
the remaining 40% are at half womanizers, and the other half good but already taken.

Best regards

Wadja, now I understand why people here move away from you.  We don't have compassion for people like you. Hahahaha.  You are entitled to your own opinion though.  You attract what you think you are and what you think people are. If you don't like it here, you can just disappear :) I wish you well.

see this is were we agree ,who behave racist atracts racisme.
and if a place is disapointing why not move on?
many ppl from all kinds of life and from all over the world found what they were looking for to be happy .
greets Dirk

gabiegirl wrote:
wadja wrote:

Best regards

Wadja, now I understand why people here move away from you.  We don't have compassion for people like you. Hahahaha.  You are entitled to your own opinion though.  You attract what you think you are and what you think people are. If you don't like it here, you can just disappear :) I wish you well.

Hi Gabie,

You look feeling so bad that you find a bad image of yourself there, let ne tell you that I'm married to a filipina, and have 3 amazing kids, but hopefully my wife is the best wife in the world, she is young, educated, beautiful, and financially stable, we met abroad and we lived in my country and USA. Then we moved to the Philippines to start a business that is providing bread for many of families here. In every country we have many categories of people, but it doesn't mean that we laugh at them. I gave an advice to a foreigner coming to the Philippines who asked for points of views of expats living here. Giving a point of view is not against ethics, also I said that only lucky men can date a good filipina. If you dont like the comment, just be quiet and go, this forum is for expats, not for locals to advertise their country or for single woman to catch a foreigner here

wadja wrote:
gabiegirl wrote:
wadja wrote:

Best regards

Hi Gabie,

You look feeling so bad that you find a bad image of yourself there, let ne tell you that I'm married to a filipina, and have 3 amazing kids, but hopefully my wife is the best wife in the world, she is young, educated, beautiful, and financially stable, we met abroad and we lived in my country and USA. Then we moved to the Philippines to start a business that is providing bread for many of families here. In every country we have many categories of people, but it doesn't mean that we laugh at them. I gave an advice to a foreigner coming to the Philippines who asked for points of views of expats living here. Giving a point of view is not against ethics, also I said that only lucky men can date a good filipina. If you dont like the comment, just be quiet and go, this forum is for expats, not for locals to advertise their country or for single woman to catch a foreigner here

Hey Wadja, Peace to you!  One thing is for sure, unless you are the creator or admin of this site or that this site states it doesn't allow Filipino forumers, then you can't stop me or any Filipinos for that matter from sharing our opinion on anything that interests us especially about misconceptions.  Just so you know, I'm well traveled, been to your country too, USA on my own expense and I speak my mind.  If you can't take my opinion, that's not my problem. 

Have a great day man!  Take it easy :)

wadja wrote:
gabiegirl wrote:
wadja wrote:

Best regards

Hi Gabie,

Wadja
Your very first paragraph was rude, condescending, sexist and racist. Maybe English isnt your first language and it wasnt meant to be like that. But you were also rude and disrespectful to Gabie. So I'm not sure what to make of it all. You are fully entitled to give your point of view. But in a polite respectful manner. Gabie is just as entitled to be here as you and I are. Most people would appreciate her input.

he is spot on

Well I started this *** contest and I apologize. I'm very happy here. Even though I'm single and alone I'm not jaded. There is prejudices here but not racism... We all have prejudices and I have no problem with Filipinas who just aren't comfortable with my skin.... Hell they don't even like their own....

As for suggesting that Wadja leave the country is rude. He's allowed to make note of things that he see. Remember if you don't walk in his shoes you can't chastise him. My experiences here are not that flattering but,  I'm not here for the people... I'm here exploiting their economy and loving every minute of it. Yes I would love to share my life with someone but, if that is not going to happen I'm not going to bang my head against the wall...

You guys lighten up a bit... Reality for black men such as myself is a nightmare for all of you. You can't ever think you are going to be in a position to chastise us for our truisms that many of you deny exists.

As for  the commenter about my generalizing ALL WHITES... You are absolutely right but know this... That's a black mans survival... Our reality is that there are 10,000 poisonous snakes in the field and only 100 are not poisonous... I'm not ever going to walk about under the dillusion that I'm only going to encounter the non poisonous snakes... Get real brother... Remember in America your evening news shows you a 12yr only black child playing in the park and a police officer pulls up jumps out his car and blows the black child away... The kid never knew what hit him... Murdererd for playing in a playground with a toy gun that was clearly a toy orange tip to its blue plastic color and what do you white people do?  You become apologist for the police because black people have no worth in your eyes... Don't play liberal nice guy with me because I'm well aware that you  all are snakes that kill with impunity and until I can actually tell if you are non poisonous I'm going to survive very well generalizing all of you and if you  were true to your word you would understand instead of trying to suggest I'm the one with the problem... Seriously dude.

Nathan ,i dont think you ore any other person have a problem ,we all have a problem that's called racism .but this was about dating so lets talk about that .
but if ya wanna know my stand on the problem am always willing to adres it in pvt convo .
by the way am not the liberal nice guy who talks the talk but not walks the walk,i did stoot up wen that was needed and i wood do it again even knowing it wood cost me as it did before.
am  european but i have frends in the us and other parts of the world and we talk openly about all kind of things often in heated conversations if the topic is about things like racisme or politics,but at the end of the day we stay frends.

so back to the topic of dating .i know a good lady who's working in the emirates and is looking to date a serious man ,she's 29 and good looking ,she's my wife her cousin .interested?pvt me and i get you2 in touch.

greets Dirk

You are absolutely right Dirk... I degress. As for the women here I think that most available women are afraid of being stereotyped so they act less interested in a foreigner even though they are experiencing loneliness just like everyone else. Also it's tough financially for many of these women and they don't want to appear to be gold diggers... My view is this :there's nothing wrong with wanting to live in financial freedom and a woman should think herself worth and worthy of being with someone who can take care of home... I'm not bragging but being honest... I'm able to support a woman and care for her children if she has them... But,  I just want her to take care of me and the children also... My needs may not be financially but rather in every other way...i need a partner and I'm sure the other guys here that are yet single agree... It's more serious than it seems... I  just wish that they weren't stigmatized in such a way...

P. S. I will inbox you my contact information on facebook so we can chat each other up from time to time.

Totally agree with.
Now for all men.
You have to be smart enough. If you starting to pay for all their family (food, expenses, whatever) you're just (and I'm sorry for you guys) a dumb ***.
If you want to have a life/family with a girl and marry her, It's ok. Just take the girl, rent an apartment/house (doesn't matter) and live together just two of you. That's the best. Otherwise...
I cannot see anyone too good. You'll have your own life not disturbed by any third party. You have to take care only of you two, not the whole clan :) ))). Far as I've noticed the parents, brothers, sisters and so on, they are all sane and healthy, so they are able to work and make money - not retards and disabled. So send them to work!  :) You married the girl not her family.

Now about the filipina girls. Like everywhere in the world. Most of are ok and nice. It's up to any of us to find out the best choice for ourselves. Open up the eyes, careful much as possible and don't be stupid/naive. Of course, every single nation has trashy people (easy women, f*** ****s). That's life.

I have read all of the posts here and I find a very interesting mix of answers that do not fit all in any one group of people.

My experiences are based on answering the following:
Do some Filipinos make a potential mate selection on skin color?  Yes
Do some Filipinos make a potential mate selection on religion?  Yes
Do some Filipinos make a potential mate selection on nose bridge?  Yes
Do some Filipinos make a potential mate selection on perceived wealth?  Yes
Do some Filipinos avoid a potential mate selection that has brown skin?  Yes
Do some Filipinos avoid a potential mate selection that may be an East Indian/African?  Yes
Do some Filipinos exhibit "inferior feelings that lead to white skin preferences"? Yes

Does the above mean that only "White foreigners" can find true love?  Absolutely not!!
Does the above mean that any person of color can't find true love?  Absolutely not!!
Does the above mean that any person of color that mix with a local will have children that may not meet with greater difficulties?  Absolutely not!!

Regarding the expat's purpose here - I feel God sees what is in our hearts and if we are here to find a good woman (not trying to lay every lady we meet), we will be blessed with a good match, in God's time.  The match won't come in one afternoon in a mall or in any one set time. 

Regarding looking in bars/clubs - I think regardless of skin color, nose bridge types, size, religion or perceived wealth, a man that looks for solid/lasting relationships in bars and clubs may instantly find a female to go to bed with, but will have a much more difficult time finding a lady that will be good partner/wife material. 

Regarding a preference for white skin - This does exit in Asia and here in the PI.  The ladies here that are focused on selection based on white skin need to ask a simple question, why so many "white" expats leave their countries (presumably where ample numbers of white females can be found), come here and love a tan/brown lady, if they were set on white skin only?  Most of my expat friends here proudly say that they love there beautiful tan/brown ladies and did not come here looking for a white lady.  Imagine the $B save if white people stopped spending hundreds of $m/year for tanning booths and hair curling and at the same time, Asian/ some people of color, stopped spending hundreds of $m/year for skin whitening and hair straightening products. 

Regarding persons with color, brown, very dark and or black - Like most people in this country, I am a mix of many cultures, tones and peoples.  My DNA was mixed in America while others may be a mix from their regions/countries.  Also just like most Filipinos, so called black American's are a mix of many different skin tones and features.  When the lady here in the PI accepts her mix of many different tones, features  and backgrounds and when the lady is able to face her true heritage (i.e., the original people of this land were/are not white), the expat just needs to be positive and place importance on his positive character not his skin tone.  My lady had a Fil BF that was much darker than me and most in my family and she remained with him until his death.  As I look at her family (all are 100% fils), many are darker than me with the same features some try to avoid here.

Perhaps in a few more decades the "inferior feelings that lead to white skin preference" by some ladies here will be replaced by a greater focus on the expat's character and moral compass.

My personal advice is not to look for someone too young.  An older (not necessarily old) woman will usually have her life more in order.  She is usually more ready to settle down and have a life with someone.  I found my future bride online.   She was 40, I was 56.  I wasn't looking for someone too much younger than me, as being compatible with someone 3+ generations younger just doesn't seem very likely to me.  I think dirk has made a lot of good suggestions.  Once you find someone, take time to get to know them and their family.  Because you WILL be marrying their family if you marry her.  And there is nothing wrong with that.  I love my wife's family.  They would do anything than can for me.  Do I help them out financially, yes from time to time I do.  But that is my choice, and my wife supports this 100%.  I have been very blessed with my marriage.  We also have 1 14 month old that we have been blessed with.  Good luck,, but keep your eyes and mind open.  There are a lot of good women in the Philippines.  Look at how shes dresses.  Does she dress sexy or slutty?  How does she acts towards others, her family.  This is how she will treat you, (if she wants a real relationship).  Agaoin good luck!

wow..you sounded like you have a very bad experience with filipina girls..sorry to hear that,,i miss philippines..will be coming back next month..

I agree it is not a requirement of a husband to feed the entire clan! The purpose of dating is to know both, have privacy and have a life so never stay with the parents but stay with your own.

It is not really a culture of the Philippines to ask the husband or wife to feed the entire clan of one of the parties so lets not exaggerate.. Maybe there are cases during the time that the unemployment rate in the Philippines soar too high but it could not be forever. There are time to help but just for limited period. Anyway it is not the obligation but just voluntary.

I'm going to give an "Australian reply" if it's OK, Mate! From your post, I would say you're a bit afraid to "bend" to a different culture. Date, schmate! You should know what you like in a woman-if she fits, marry her! Don't worry about missing a big oppiortunity-they nearly all want to get married!

In the old days, expats were allowed to advertise themselves in the newspapers.  This is how I met my wonderful late wife of 35 years. She was the one who placed my ad :-).

@wadja:

"Do not forget, dating a filipina is easier than dating any other nationality, since there is no competition from filipino males, because they are at 30% gays, 30% short, or no financial ressources, or no good behavior to get to start a love story
the remaining 40% are at half womanizers, and the other half good but already taken."

Please show us your reference statistics of the percentages or... keep quiet! Show us the money.
And there are no short French guys? Look below the height of your 2 ex-presidents and an emperor of France:

Nicolas Sarkozy - 2007 to 2012.   Height: 5´5" . Is that tall to you?
      François Hollande - 2012 to 2017.   Height: 5´7". How about this?

Napoleon Bonaparte: 5´7". Wow, very tall for an emperor!

I´ve been to France many times since I lived in Europe for 6 years. I´ve seen a lot of short French women and men. Ugly and fat too.

So you´re tall, handsome, with financial resources and with  good behavior. Good behavior? You´re bashing the host country and bad mouthing Filipinos! How would you feel if a guest in your own house bad-mouth you? Financial resources? If you´re rich you should not be here! Handsome? You look like one of them creepy French Musketeers. Tall? Who knows? You haven´t impressed us to think so. For all you know you´re 5ft tall. Lots of gays I´ve seen in France...

You´re pure Latin macho arrogance. Remember, "Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones ..."

robal

I have had four relationships with Filipino women all of whom I met on Facebook. Okay three did not work out because one was on a dating site looking for other men and the other two were just after money. My current girlfriend is a lovely woman with two boys and is expecting our child in February. She was in a long time relationship before we met but had been single for a year or so before we got chatting and although she was never married, her ex had money and she was given some of this and also has a small shop selling basic supplies. She saves money for her kids education and is very savy when it comes to spending.
When I went to see her we stayed in a resort and she never asked me for money and never has since I came back to England. While I was there I did give her a little money but only to cover the taxi fare so she could see her kids and she always came back to me.
I think there are good, honest and loving women there and with a little common sense you can easily find one but you may have to be willing to try several women before you find the right one.
I have seen ytube videos of dating events in Cebu so I would imagine most of the larger cities will have the same.
Good luck.

robal wrote:

@wadja:

"Do not forget, dating a filipina is easier than dating any other nationality, since there is no competition from filipino males, because they are at 30% gays, 30% short, or no financial ressources, or no good behavior to get to start a love story
the remaining 40% are at half womanizers, and the other half good but already taken."

Please show us your reference statistics of the percentages or... keep quiet! Show us the money.
And there are no short French guys? Look below the height of your 2 ex-presidents and an emperor of France:

Nicolas Sarkozy - 2007 to 2012.   Height: 5´5" . Is that tall to you?
      François Hollande - 2012 to 2017.   Height: 5´7". How about this?

Napoleon Bonaparte: 5´7". Wow, very tall for an emperor!

I´ve been to France many times since I lived in Europe for 6 years. I´ve seen a lot of short French women and men. Ugly and fat too.

So you´re tall, handsome, with financial resources and with  good behavior. Good behavior? You´re bashing the host country and bad mouthing Filipinos! How would you feel if a guest in your own house bad-mouth you? Financial resources? If you´re rich you should not be here! Handsome? You look like one of them creepy French Musketeers. Tall? Who knows? You haven´t impressed us to think so. For all you know you´re 5ft tall. Lots of gays I´ve seen in France...

You´re pure Latin macho arrogance. Remember, "Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones ..."

robal

I read all the replies and simply offer/proffer buyer beware. Fools rush in.
Categorising a people/culture will always be fraught with danger, especially for/from a foreigner stating unknown/unjustified facts and personal opinions based on what?

30% gay? 30% short?  (where did that come from Mr. Trump?) 40% undecided? I would ask where you fit into the equation? As a gay man with an apparent 30% chance or a short man, not me or 40% open for the birds with the little left.
How dare you generalise/speculate on issues you obviously have no comprehension nor understanding on? My bad for not looking at what country you are from but my guess would be correct.

Good luck with your observations/opinions and oversights.
Surprised as your other posts have been interesting. Hey only a 30% opinion. OMO.

Cheers, Steve.

Its an old thread

30% gay? 30% short? 
(where did that come from Mr. Trump?) (Trump opinion from Steve)

Don't worry Steve, Trump will make you great again.

It's amazing you can't get real political news from the states because the only news available is CNN which so biased.

For real news check Youtube for other news sources that are not Trump haters.

'As per what I ve seen in the Philippines, Filipinas are 5 categories:'

I sent this post to a couple of friends, 

if it has some statistical flaws I'm sure that won't bother them.

Well. My ex - ex because she gave up  waiting - is a mix   :)   Young beaty, educated, earning rather good in  Phils messure - but single mother to one charming kid.

- -
One above said not needed to finance the whole klan.
Well. That's partly not correct.There is a law saying your wife - and by that you too by you are legaly counted as same concerning some things -  HAVE TO support the closest family IF they do their best but suffer anyway. IF the foreigner have money  :)