Brazilian naturalization process "as parent of Brazilian born child"

is anyone know what is the correct process to submit application for Brazilian  Naturalization "as parent of Brazilian born child".

is  Portuguese language test will be taken by police federal at the time of the submission of application for Brazilian naturalization

how long it take to approve naturalization application and after approval of brazilian naturalization application what will be next step to obtain RG and then Brazilian Passport

Do you have your permanent visa yet? RNE/CIE? You will need that first.

Jim

thanks for your quick reply

yes I do have RNE with permanent states and I already complete more than 1 year in Brazil

Hello everyone,
Can anyone explain to me who had done the same process and experience of what this mean in a procedure for naturalization in Brazil;

Unidade                  Descrição
DIPROT                 Conclusão do processo na unidade

Berri Rouge wrote:

is  Portuguese language test will be taken by police federal at the time of the submission of application for Brazilian naturalizationt

The language test varies from delegacy to delegacy. Valid for SP,
see https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … =2#3569833

Do you have all documents required? The approval process for naturalization takes roughly one year after submission, and when granted, you may apply for a Brazilian passport.

@Berri Rouge - how was your language test?  I know its different for each region but was curious, thanks!