How to make friends in Malta

Hi!

Im also new in Malta, just moved here a couple of days ago. And I am interested in meeting new friends outside of the workplace. If you wanna grab a coffee or a drink or something, Im up to it!

Hi all!

i am, here in st julians nearly one week now. i am 32 years old.
would be happy to find new friends outside of work to meet.
lets meet for a drink or dinner. just send a message

If you want to meet some expats come to Rampila wine bar in Valletta on Friday from 8pm

Hi everyone,
I am new to Malta and I would love to meet new people. If you are looking for a friend or wallking partner, please drop me a line.

Hello folks

Il be relocating to malta in the first week of January, and would like to meet some friendly faces outwith my job, so il be up for get together etc.

:)

Hello My name is Turan ı have been living in Malta 5 months and in winter it s hard to find friend if you want we can get friend by

Hi Marty,
I'm new to Malta as well. I'm Polish 38 years old. Live in St Julian's. Have a dog called Pies. If you fancy meet up for coffee or walk get in touch. Anna

If anyone wants to meet Weds or Friday next week let me know (evening)

Hello everyone,
Moving to Malta in February, intending to stay permanently. On own, so would also like to meet up with new friends. Just get in touch. :)

Where you meet Friday?

Hi Bettina how old are your kids that are in school and how old is your one at home?  I have 2 boys which are 3 & 4 they go to Kindergarten.  We have only been here for 11 days now.

Where would you like to meet?  I could be available on Wednesday in the evening around 19:00 will be good.

Hi,

I can do Friday,  what time are you free?

Hi Gemma, would like to get together, what do you have in mind?  My boys are in kindergarten so can meet in the morning around 9 maybe next week sometime? Chantel

Lads, ladies. Il be out for a few drink with some work mates, if anyone wants to join feel free. We are basically all expats ha

On Friday 20th January will the morning suit around 9:30?  If you want to do something in the evening then maybe Thursday.  Let me know.  Please send me your cell number.  Are you on Whatsapp or only sms?

Chantél Saacks wrote:

Hi Gemma, would like to get together, what do you have in mind?  My boys are in kindergarten so can meet in the morning around 9 maybe next week sometime? Chantel

Chantel,

Have you seen the date of Gemma's post ?  :o

This was meant for Louven (not Gemma) thanks so much, I have replied to her

check out the events page on here  (under Community tab)

Hi!

We're living in St Julians/Ta Giorni, and I'd love to meet up with other parents to organise playdates for my 19 month old son, but would also love to meet other parents in general! I'm currently 7 months pregnant, so my activity range is quite limited, but would love to meet up for tea or coffee on the weekends! :)

Hi Iegor79,

i am looking for someone to help me improve my Italian, maybe we could help each other.

ricky wrote:

Hi all,

yesterday we went to a beach BBQ in Sliema organized by a new non-profit group :

http://www.feelathomemalta.com

It was a great event with about 50 visitors. As the age range seemed to be between 20 and 30 and mostly young expats it should be interesting for our younger forum members.

They are planning on arranging future events so sign up with their facebook group if you are interested and check out their website.

Cheers
Ricky

Website doesnt work... :(

Not surprising the post is from 2011!

GozoMo wrote:

Not surprising the post is from 2011!

:dumbom:

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : please post in english only on this english speaking forum

You may find it helps to post in English on this site.

Ray

Or we can use google translate haha

@ Edyta32
I'm afraid that you won't make many friends in Malta if you don't post in English, unless you want to connect only with Polish people.

Haha sorry guys I thought I am in different location;)))anyway translating into english-I am new in Malta so happy to meet people here;))anyone free coffee let me know;)))
Have a lovely day;)
Edyta

Someone should arrange a few beers one day/night. Ive been out quite a bit a with workmates here, pretty good night out:) Would be nice to meet people that have recently moved over like me (and hopefully a fellow Brit or two). haha

Dont worry about me making friends here in Malta,have already few good;)))mistakes happen-try to forgive me haha;))

Hi everyone
Id like to meet up but I would prefer a cup of tea ( or coffee!)
Everyone always posts messages about drinking ( I guess I can have a hot drink....) but you know what I mean? Its not the same, me sitting there with new people and most of them drinking alcohol and I've got a sad coffee haha!!

So if anyone wants to meet up with this in mind......?
Debbie 🍵

Haha Debbie I am in for coffee,not drinking a lot;))and maybe cinema?;))are u free tomorrow?
Edyta

Hi Debbie/Edyta

I'd also be up for meeting for a coffee! I moved here a year ago from england and it would be nice to get some more friends :)

Let me know if you'd like to plan something :)

Debbie

Me too;))

Hi
Yes that would be nice!
😊

Sounds good, let me know what the form decided, wouldn't mind meeting new people.

Well, il be out with workmates in sliema tonight if you want to random ly bump into us ha

Hi all,

British 24 years old female looking to make friends on the island.
Based in St Paul's Bay, working part time remotely so free to meet up for coffee/lunch/drink whatever people are game for.

Debbie, happy to meet for coffee when you're around.

Hello guys!I would like to meet people and practice my English!