Process of married visa in germany

hi every one,i am a new member on this blog,i just want to hear some advice or some ideas about the married visa going in Germany.
i have a fiancee from Germany,our communication was strong chat,call,email that was everyday we do.We reach the point that we had a plan for marriage but not here in Philippines so he send me in a school which is the embassy need a proof of German basic language.Now,i just want to ask if it allowed to process the visa without meeting him in my land but our communication is very strong the problem is he can't come because of the expenses.should required to the embassy the province document that both of us meet personally?

your response is appreciated with me!!!!danke schoen every one
thank you and i wait your comment.:)

Hi Anne_cua, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I hope other members will advice you very soon.

All the best,
Christine

hello anne, may kakilala ako na ganyan ang story katulad sayo, nag apply sya ng fiance visa, hindi pa sila nagkikita in person nung guy, pero naaprubahan naman ung visa nya. :)

so,kahit hindi kami mag kita personally maaaprove ang visa ko?thanks for your advice...

Hello members,

Can you please interact in English in this Anglophone forum, so that other members can understand and eventually participate. Thanks for your kind comprehension.

Regards

Yud@sorry for that,i forgot to write it in English.By the way,it says that so,it is okay to process the visa without see him because Luflee say that one of her friend approved her visa without see him.

thanks for viewing my blog here.^_^!

The requirements for marriage vary greatly based on your country of origion. Your future spouse needs to contact the local rathaus and talk to the registrar. This has to be done in German andhe needs to take care of it.

As for what you can do is right now work on meeting the a1 requirement. He needs to take care of the legal aspect here.

Short version, he will have to provide a whole bunch of documents and pay associated fees, it is then sent to a judge for approval, you are assessed court fees biased on your income level. Once approved you will then be able to marry.

hi anne cua!

i hope you guys get it, me and my German boyfriend broke-up. hahaha. We met last year in Shanghai, everything was fine until we learn that there were so many things to process before we could get married and so, hehehe, it was too much for both of us (we were both so stressed about it,on-top of keeping the relationship and career) we decided to cut it off. hihihi! gosh! :D

anyway, let us know if it worked out! :)

hi guys,
my name is vikramjit singh.i apple marriage visa for Germany. my girl friend live there.i submitted file there 2 month back.still my inquire not done. i just want to conform in my case inquire will be come or not? or how much time they will take more?what will i do.please someone tell me.
thanks

Hallo all, Am Terry from Kenya (Africa) and my fiance is german citizen. I attended interview in Nairobi Kenya for a Fiance Visa in August 2012 and until this time Am waiting for embassy to call me. am gettign impatient. Please can someone advice me how long the process takes. and what is involved in issuing a fiance visa. my fiancee and I sent all the documents to embassy. and last month the foreign office in germany sent forms to my fiancee to fill in and return to kenya. my wedding date is November. I fear am running out of time. please advice

Guten Morgen to all the members here specially the administrator. I saw this site when i am having a research on how to process my papers in going to Germany.
    I have a fiance from Germany and we are now gathering all the information to enter that country..i just have one question, What is the easiest way to get there? i mean what kind of visa which is easiest to get or process...

danke!

from,
tess

you might try to marry in other country than Germany, e.g. Denmark. I have heard it is much more easier in terms of documents needed.

Subbmaria is correct on this. Unless you like buerocratic hazzle and months of uncertainty, marry elsewhere - getting a foreign marriage registered in Germany is much easier!

i also am interested in this conversation but the main answer i get is marry in another country? so if i marry my man in kenya will our marriage be legal in germany?

hi, I am not sure about Kenya, sorry. But as far as I know many people get marry in Denmark (in case of German husband). Lately many people also go to Las Vegas, where the nationality does not matter (but of course you need to check all the legal aspects before). :)

My Husband I chose to get married in the states. Get the Apostile and take it to our Rathaus to have it registered in Germany. All he needed was his passport to get married in the states.

Thanx that's very clever vegas it is then. :)

hey , I too want to know

Any introduction, Axience?

Hi,

you should forget this.

I have some friends working for German embassies in several African countries. And I know you will enver get your visa when you and fiance never met each other before. It seems like a marriage on purpose, it will never work, no matter how strong your communication may be.

Why would you like to get married to a German you have never seen yet? How do you like to make the German embassy understand that you love someone you have never seen in your life? The German alien's law is strict and hard, you will never be successfull!

The best is you and your fiancè take some years time, let him fly in and out and build something what can be called RELATIONSHIP! Let him try to get a visitor's visa for you for Germany. If this does not work is the last chance to get married in your country. As his spouse according to your country's law you will have the right for a so called "family-reunion-visa". I am afraid there won't be another way for you.

Good luck.

subbmaria wrote:

you might try to marry in other country than Germany, e.g. Denmark. I have heard it is much more easier in terms of documents needed.

Forget that. Denmark's laws have changed . The condition is for an non EU-citizen a valid residence permit (egg a visitor's or student's visa). The Thread-starter will hardly get a residence permit for an EU-country, so how to get married in Denmark?
It doesn't work at all.

The lady should MEET the guy she is pretending to love him at 1st.

hi every one

hi every one

Guten Morgen! I am new to this blog. This is the first time I see this kind of forum online and es ist interresant..sehr nett.
I was searching for the information regarding the marriage in Germany because I am currently engaged to a Deutscher, we are more than a year now and our relationship is getting stronger. I could say that I am lucky denn Ich habe ihn.
Furthermore, in 2 months I will be taking a german course in Manila. Is there anyone could tell me...Do I need to take the full course (Start Deutsch 1 Package)? or just the A1.1? because the package includes A1 to A3.

I'll be looking forward for your response guys!
Vielen dank!

Ich hoffe jemand kann mir antworten (aus meinem letzten Beitrag).
Danke!

aileen_24 wrote:

Ich hoffe jemand kann mir antworten (aus meinem letzten Beitrag).
Danke!

In english please in this Anglophone forum! :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi amav0103

Thank you for the information. I have enrolled already at Goethe Institut and my classes will start on March 20 until May 20 (2 months),my fiance' decided that I should take the Start Deutsch 1 Package,he said it's better and I think same way.
i just hope I could pass the exam after the 2-months classes because we are planning to get married in Germany first then here in the Philippines afterwards.

Thanks again for the info amav0103!:D

Hi amav0103

Congratulations in advance! You're almost finished your
german course.
Yeah i hope you can recognize me also and we'll meet personally.
Thank you again and Godbless!

Hi amav0103

BTW, Do i have to pay for the examination though I have paid already for the Start Deutsch 1 Package? because the package is worth Php22,700 so for the examination is it not yet included?
How much is the exam fee if ever?

Hello
You dont must visit your futurehusband befor and he dont must come to phillipines befor.
He must go to the immigrateionoffice here in germany to take your marriegevisa. but befor he must prepair all the papers you need and have to wait this come back from german ambassy in manila here, with this papers he take a marriegedate here, and go to the immigrationoffice here, there he must show them that he earn enough with his work to care on you, and you must make a german languege course in Philippines befor, you can make it in Goethe institut on Philippines, the dokument you have made this course your futurehusband need for the immigration. Now he can take your marriegevisa

thank,s

Mapah wrote:

Hello
You dont must visit your futurehusband befor and he dont must come to phillipines befor.
He must go to the immigration office here in germany to take your marriegevisa.

Not exactely. Before the visa will be given the enganged people will be checked out by the german embassy or other ABH (Germans alien's department = Ausländerbehörde). If the couple has never met personally the chance to get the visa is zero.

Hi to all member of Expatblog,

First let me Introduce myself. I am Joann from Philippines now living together with my Fiance here in Shanghai China. i am 27yr.old and have 1 kid she is 10yrs.old:)weve been back from Germany last night. :idontagree: and then to bring our all very important Documents to Post Office Register in Chemnitz Germany to make a Wedding there. now they will send it to Manila and we are waiting fro 3 Months.weather if its ok? so we or i think everything will be ok. now i have a littel problem cause i am always search in Google how to get a Married Visa for Germany and what i need to take there in Consulate of Germany in Shanghai. i cant find it:( so i found this website and try here weathere someone can give me some info for applying my Visa for Married in Germany? what documents i need to pass to Consulate Germany in Shanghai? please help me and reply my message i need to know thanks all and the people who give a time to read this my post. God bless us all and have a nice Sunday all. more power

Best Regards

Huschel

Joann85 wrote:

Hi to all member of Expatblog,

First let me Introduce myself. I am Joann from Philippines now living together with my Fiance here in Shanghai China. i am 27yr.old and have 1 kid she is 10yrs.old:)weve been back from Germany last night. :idontagree: and then to bring our all very important Documents to Post Office Register in Chemnitz Germany to make a Wedding there. now they will send it to Manila and we are waiting fro 3 Months.weather if its ok? so we or i think everything will be ok. now i have a littel problem cause i am always search in Google how to get a Married Visa for Germany and what i need to take there in Consulate of Germany in Shanghai. i cant find it:( so i found this website and try here weathere someone can give me some info for applying my Visa for Married in Germany? what documents i need to pass to Consulate Germany in Shanghai? please help me and reply my message i need to know thanks all and the people who give a time to read this my post. God bless us all and have a nice Sunday all. more power

Best Regards

Huschel

Hi Joann! maybe try reading what the German Embassy has on their website? Everything regarding visa is usually available on the embassy website.

Hi i am a citizen of India , but i had done MBBS (Doctor) in Ukraine from Lugansk state medical university (LSMU) in year 2012 .. and i got married to german girl in india on december of last year .. and she is a citizen of germany and is living in germany now.. so i want to know that do i need german language course as i have MBBS degree From LSMU.. ? Hope some intelligent person will help me out and your help will be really appreciated.. Thanks :)

You can apply for German citizenship after living here with your German wife for 3-4 years.
You have to prove German language and cultural integration skills. It does not matter if you got these from the (almost free) governmentally provided courses or from elsewhere.
A degree and stay in another country (not Germany) do not help at all in getting German citizenship.

Thanks but i read somewhere that if someone had university degree or corresponding qualification , then he donot need german language course.. is that about this degree ?

hi what happened to your marriage visa now

approved or denied?
please reply

thanks

:)

Hi Ashiks,

Welcome to expat-blog!

May be an introduction to begin, and how we can be helpful to you.

Regards,

David.