Provide free tour-guide in HaNoi to learn English

Hello, my English name is Annie ( so you can call easily). Nice to meet you all.
Iam a Vietnamese girl who do love traveling and reading. Iam a humorous girl with an eagerness to practice English because my English is not good. I have traveled to Hue, Quang Binh, Da Nang, Hoi An, Vinh and Dalat. I always believe that traveling is a valuable experience so I want to show you a different Hanoi which's never been seen on TVs, magazines.. When you come to Hanoi, please contact me. I will be your free tour guide. Even if you are not coming to Hanoi but you want to know about one of those places i have come, don't feel hesitate to contact me. It's so great to have an opportunity to make friends with you.
Thank you for taking the time to read.

That's a good idea! Is it a walking tour?

I think. It's walking tour or maybe it's depend on guests 'demands! :)

Hi Uksensei
If you're alone we can use motorbike to tour around Hanoi, it's depend on you. But if you come with another friend, it's walking tour around The Old Quater.
Thank you HenryTran. :)

Hi, Annie
I arrived in Hanoi a week ago and I will be here for several weeks.  I would like to meet people while I am here.  I would be happy to spend time with you to help you with your English.  Please reply if you are interested.
Best,
Neil

Oh thank you so much. I really appreciate it. I have sent you a message. Can you check it?

Good day Anne. Im travelling to Hanoi this end of the Month. I was wondering if you could tour me around if you dont mind. I am travelling alone. Have a good day. Or kindly email me at ***

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hello Annie, I'll go to Vietnam this year and I'll to visit some places and meet some people , I'm so interested in Vietnamese culture ,food and places to go.

Thank you Annie. That is a very nice post you wrote. Cheers :cheers:

Hi I will be in Hanoi from 26 March up to 31 March. Let me know if you can take me around and help me out with communication and travel

Ram

Hi Annie,

I just relocated here. Would loved to be guided around Hanoi. I don't mind to joining any groups you are guiding to know more friends.

Cheers