Casting Call - Romania Through Their Eyes

Hi everyone,

I'm the creator and producer for a new show called "Romania Through Their Eyes". We've already filmed the first episode, and we're currently looking for foreigners living in Romania who'd like to share their story with us.

Ideally, you'd need to be someone who's lived here for a few months or more, have a real interest in the country, and would like to be filmed in order to share your story with the world. You don't have to know Romanian. You just have to know Romania. :-)

If you're interested, please get in touch with me. We can't offer monetary compensation in exchange for your interview, but we will come to you.

Cheers,
Raoul Pop

sounds interesting tell me more.

tommideast wrote:

sounds interesting tell me more.

Tom, all the details are contained within this post on my blog. And if you'll watch the first episode of the show, you'll get a great idea of what it's about, its format, the way we'll present you, and the type of information we're looking for.

What I'd need from you is a private message with some info about you, and a phone number, so we can chat and see if there's a fit. We'll be in Bucharest soon, so perhaps if this works out, we'll be able to film you while we're there.

Hope this helps!

Ok im intrested, im English and run the Cobwobs Hostel in Sighet Marmatiei and have done for the last four years. We have a web page
: [Moderated-Link not working] if you want to see what we do. I dont pretend to be very positive about Romania we had to many bad experiences setting this business up, however i will be fare. The bad news is i am working in Bristol uk and wont be back in Romania until afte Easter unless you want to pay my airfare not that much to Bucharest.
Rob Larcombe
Awaydays blogwriter on Lonely Planet Thorntree.

rob larcombe wrote:

Ok im intrested, im English and run the Cobwobs Hostel in Sighet Marmatiei and have done for the last four years. We have a web page [Moderated-Link not working] if you want to see what we do. I dont pretend to be very positive about Romania we had to many bad experiences setting this business up, however i will be fare. The bad news is i am working in Bristol uk and wont be back in Romania until afte Easter.
Rob Larcombe

Hi Rob, and thank you for your reply. I'll get in touch with you privately to get your contact info. No rush on the interview. We have others scheduled until you get back in the country. And you needn't worry about being positive. We want your honest opinion about the country, not the whitewashed version. :-) Will be glad to meet with you when you get back and chat about your experiences.

Namaste Raoul!

I am Avisek, Indian, staying in Romania (Timisoara) for the past 2.5 years. I am a Yoga Teacher and Ayurveda therapist. your project looks interesting to me.
if its ok with you i wont mind participating in it. you might like to have a look at my website, [Moderated]
thanks!
:)best wishes,

Avisek