Relocating to India from Singapore

Hi guys,
I am relocating to India from Singapore, need help regarding reliable Movers for shifting our household goods from Singapore to India.
Pls help

Also do you think Blue dart courier is a good option ?

Any movers who have registered office here and existing offices in India should be reliable, whether it's blue dart or DTDC or any other agencies.

There are huge differences in price and reliability/service quality of various moving companies. KC Dat (Asian Tigers) is usually the most expensive, but I can recommend them without reservations (we used them twice). I never heard complaints about KC Dat, but we had a lot of problems with two other companies that costed half as much (and I heard bad stories about a few others that were inbetween price-wise).

I don't know it helps now. But check st cargo. They charge per kg

Blue Dart is a good option for small packages and that sort of stuff, but it is rather expensive and for large weight parcels, it is not a viable option in my opinion. According to their website,  bluedarttrackings.in, the rate per KG is quite high. Just my 2 cents.

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : promoting freely your services is not allowed on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : promoting freely your services is not allowed on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

i used Apac Relocation as my mover and the guys did quite good job

Used Moovaz when i moved from Singapore to Canada. movers were very professional and my moving process was quite smooth!