Looking for room near Petronas Towers (3 month rental)

Hey!

I've been in KL for 8 months now and my current lease is about to run out. Im looking to rent a room near KLCC, as close to the towers as possible from March until early July.

Please let me know if you have any offers - I have also checked the housing page as well as Ibilik.

Thank you! :)

Hi,
You can share a room in my condo. Its 5 min drive from the towers!

You are free to revert if interested.

Hello!
I would love that.

How much are you renting for?

Thank you for reaching out.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Adverts/proposition of services is not allowed on the forum. Kindly drop an advert in the housing section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section

Thanks. How much are your charges?

Reason : Proposing/promoting your own services = advertising. Please register your services in the business directory.

Hi everyone,

@ Georgiejay, could you please drop an advert in the Housing in Kuala Lumpur section of the website ?

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

Pls pm me +60XXX

Moderated by Julien 6 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details

@SurenYadav

It is unsafe to post any contact details on the open forum. Use the message system for this.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Posting contact details.

Are u still looknng for a room?

Georgiejay what do u do? Are u here working, holidaying or studying? And what is your budget?

I live alone. Mother of two amazing men and still running ariund like a headless chicken. Doing events entertsinment.