Looking for English & Mandarin language female tutor.

Hello! I'm looking for a female tutor who could teach my kids English & Mandarin. Classes would be all 5 days a week. Location is Seri Maya Condo, Jalan Jelatek, at Setiawangsa LRT Station 54200 Kuala Lumpur.

I need tutor who can give reasonable time to kids, Reasonable fee would be paid No special requirement for degree / must have skills to teach the kids tactfully, kids handling skill is the key requirement.

Thank you!

Hi,
Greetings of the day!

I am residing at Kuala Lumpur and I understand that your kids require a female dynamic tutor.Well, Not Mandarin but I am amazingly teach English to them. I hold experience in the field of education.

My zeal and enthusiasm in English urge me to immensely contribute in shaping world's citizens of today and preparing minds for a changing world.

I remain eager to discuss the contributions I can bring by dealing with your wonderful kids and look forward to a positive and kind reply.
You can drop a message on xxx

Warm Regards,
Pearl.
Have a nice day!

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello,
I can teach your kids English language. I have a lot of materials, songs and games to make the class interesting and learning easier and more relaxed.
I have been teaching for last 4 years. Last 3 I was a teacher in China. Please message me or call me if you are interested.xxx
Best regards
Ada

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi everyone,

@ Shamimahmed,

Could you please drop an advert in the Language classes in Kuala Lumpur section of the website ? 

Ads are not allowed on the forum section.

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna

Of course! I'm sorry I only joined expat.com yesterday and thought I am replying to someones offer!
Sorry once again!

Hello im yang. But im fluent and good in english but not chinese. I hv experience teaching and coaching juz few friends and f of fouramily. Im a mother of four.
Im interested. If u would like to contact me this is my whatsApp***Thanks

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
Closed