Where can I buy a decent large sofa in Chiang Mai area please ?

I have tried Index, Bantawai, and IKEA in Bangkok. Budget is 30-60,000k
Fabric or leather. Any suggestion would be great : )

Depending on what your exactly looking for. There are several places in Chiang Mai to buy a large sofa. Well unless you want a sofa to fit the jolly green giant. Home Pro, has a large selection.  Good luck. are you new here. I will help you a little better is you do not know your way around.

Thank you so much Sujoge, we will check out Home Pro, thats on my list.
Plus:
Boontawarn

Mega Furniture Market    (not sure on quality)
555 moo 6 T.Mae Hia D.Muang Chiang Mai

CM Furniture Mall    (not sure on quality)
Ban Mai Samakkhi 1

We live in Chaing Rai and are coming to C Mai tomorrow to look around.
Any other places that are a bit more unusual perhaps, let me know : )

I'm sure , there are several other places, but home pro will work with you, they also have catalogs. Are you moving to CM? Or are you just looking for a good couch here?

Just a good sofa, building house in C Rai. Thx

Stuart, once you find what you want, please report back. Many of us are going into the same situation. :)

Home Pro in BIG C EXTRA was good along with Loftform plus SB Furniture

Plus INDEX shopping Mall. I didn't find any independent furniture stores that were decent. Independent ones were full of cheap, dusty showroom models. Hope this helps.

Plus INDEX shopping Mall. I didn't find any independent furniture stores that were decent. Independent ones were full of cheap, dusty showroom models. Hope this helps.

Boontawarn was even outside of my budget...over 80,000 for a two seater. But beautiful.

There's an IKEA in Bangkok. I wonder what it would take to bring furniture to CM from there.

Good question, I can tell you that IKEA is good for many items and you can put on an overnight bus for transportation up North. However  IKEA sofa's ......are far too much themselves plus regards sofas, their selection on line looks great, but when u see them in store they are not worth the money. Quality very poor. One of first places I tried.

* IKEA sofa's ......are far too much

Thanks, I was wondering about this. You appear to have a different budget than I.

I've seen items at Ikea that are okay by me, just wondered about the transport to the north. :)

There are many good deals to be had on variety Facebook pages for buy and sell. Use Facebook top navigation as a search engine, type in Chiang Mai, click through to the complete list, and find the pages that match your interests. Many farang come and go at such a rapid pace that it is likely only a matter of time before a bargain you care for shows up. Act fast!