Seeking housekeeper for 5 weeks starting early April 2017

I am a dual UK/Jordanian national. I normally live in London, but will be living in Amman for 5 weeks as of early April to take care of my old mother. I am looking to hire a female housekeeper for the duration of my stay (early April till around the 8th of May) to help me take care of my mother while her current helper is away in the Philippines, visiting her family. I am looking for a female candidate aged 25-45, and offering a full-time job for the duration of the period, with full accommodation. The candidate needs to speak good English. Some Arabic is desirable, but not necessary.

Please contact me using this forum if you are interested in the job, of if you know someone who is interested in the job.

Welcome on board  :cheers:

You can post a free ad in the handy tools or in the job section above the page.
You will get better reviews and replies than here on a open forum.
As time pass your post will fade away.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Hi! I have a friend looking for a job. Probably you can send me a message for more details.

@Nennen: please check out the jobs section above the page.
It's the most appropriate place to look and to post a cv as well.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Hello
Are you still seeking help? I noticed this post is from February.
I live between Amman and England as well and we are in England at the moment until May 24th so our philippino housekeeper Anita is in Amman alone looking for work. She is very hard working and she has been working for us for 5 years now and she takes care of my elderly mother also.
If you need her please let me know.
Thanks.
Ghina.