Urgent question. Washer in appartment installed or bring your own?

Hello,
Sorry for making it urgent, but it is.
This goes to the people living in Latvia, especially in Riga.
I will move in summer and suddenly my washer/dryer machine broke down.
I was searching online for appartments in Riga. It says fully equipped, but I dont see washer/dryer in the bathrooms. Do people have to bring their own or how is it with that in Riga? please help me out!
You have the washer in your bathroom or does it have to be in the basement or so? In Germany, we usually have it in our own appartment/in the bathroom.

I really really need to know right away as I am in urgent need to make a decision now if I wanna bring my own NEW washer/dryer. I have to guy and buy one tomorrow!

I would highly appreciate a quick response. I wanna say thank you ahead! Thanks
alex

Hi no in theory every appartment has its own washing machine. Is more complicated find one with dishwasher. of course if you will choose the most old and cheap option then you will have high possibility that even the toilet is missed :-)

Good luck
Marco

Thanks. So I dont have to bring my own washing machine. That is good.
Can you tell if it is only a washing machine? Including a dryer is my goal.
Do you know if the owner will take out then their washing machine if I say I bring my own washer which incl. dryer?

I dont think I can live without the combo machine  washer and dryer :-)

The rent in Riga is so cheap and they are newly done.
They mostly cost only 500 euros for about 80qm. That is so cheap!
Why looking for cheaper and most crappy one if you can have such a bigger appartment for nothing :-)
Nice to know that this is the american way. In US, mostly you have all equipped.

Buying a dishwasher will be a must for me. So useful that thing :-)