Visa for dependent parents

My parents are old and alone, need attention. I am working in Tabuk currently. I was wondering if it would be allowed to bring them with me and how will be the cost for the visa to live here for them?

Thanks in advance.

_Kumar

They can come on visit visa, dependent not possible.

Thanks for the reply. But visit visa is for 90 days only. How can i make it for a long period? Any idea how much expensive it is?

They can come on visit visa and then you can convert this into dependent visa. You will need to apply with the office of minsiter of foreign affiars,  showing letter from your company, employment status, in addition to all documents copies, letter requesting him for his assistance to convert them to dependent visa since you are the sole supporter for them. Once you submit this at the office there, they will give you a tracking number that which you can follow through MOFA site. Once approved, their visit will be converted to iqamah.

Thanks a lot HRguru. Really helpful and exclusive. 😊

HRGuru wrote:

They can come on visit visa and then you can convert this into dependent visa. You will need to apply with the office of minsiter of foreign affiars,  showing letter from your company, employment status, in addition to all documents copies, letter requesting him for his assistance to convert them to dependent visa since you are the sole supporter for them. Once you submit this at the office there, they will give you a tracking number that which you can follow through MOFA site. Once approved, their visit will be converted to iqamah.

you've got to be kidding me about this...is this guaranteed?

Yup hamuds, its doable and a lot of people has done it in the past.  With the new regulations on visa / dependent fees I havent heard anything yet.

HRGuru wrote:

Yup hamuds, its doable and a lot of people has done it in the past.  With the new regulations on visa / dependent fees I havent heard anything yet.

I repeat the same comments as hamudi

hamudi wrote:

you've got to be kidding me about this...

A nut very hard to crack.

Very true!! but crack-able nonetheless