Exploring a Move

I am more likely to shovel Mangoes.

I thought I had a good grasp of what takes place in Puerto Rico but could someone enlighten me to who is Rosie Perez?

Mrkpytn wrote:

I thought I had a good grasp of what takes place in Puerto Rico but could someone enlighten me to who is Rosie Perez?

She is an entertainer with liberal views. You can google her. I don't want to revisit the situation where very negative attitudes and potentially racist views were being expressed. Violations of the rules of conduct are not typically ignored by the moderators.

Thank you for those of you who called out the person making the ignorant Rosie Perez comment. In the states this type of racial insensitive behavior is prevalent all over the country. I'm Afro-Puerto Rican and could write a book from my experiences. I'm smart and wise enough to know not to generalize a whole race because of this. Rosie Perez has played stereotype Latina roles but she is actually an amazing philanthropist working with HIV/AIDS, shutting down bombing in Vieques and human rights. I adore her!

Ignorance has no boundaries! Love and blessings.