Permesso di Soggiorno problem

Hi!

HELP! Im a 16 year old boy who is living and currently studying in Italy. Me and my mom are having a problem with my Permesso di Soggiorno. It's been almost 7 months now since we went to Questura and we still haven't received any messages or e-mails from them and I am really worried. Does it really take that long or it's only us? And i think we might've gave a wrong number. What should we do? Thank You!

Why don't you simply ask Questura about it?  They will know better than anyone here about your situation.

You check on their website, I think there you can find a link where you can check if your PDS is already there. Or simply go to the questura and ask....

I think they don't allow people to enter there without text message or appointments :( thanks anyway :)

I know some people who does not have sms from them but was able to have their PDS. Trying will not give you harm. 😊 Or might as well call them.

Also looking for some advice.  My husband is here in a italy on a work visa, and I obtained my permesso di soggiorno last May, but recently misplaced it.  We are leaving Italy for good the end of March 2018 but planned a 2 month trip to Morocco then Europe (coming back into Spain)  before returning to the US permanently.  I have already applied for a duplicate (and have my receipt) but the post office gave me a date for June (which is when we will already be back in the US).

A few questions: Do you think we will actually be stopped during travel (I have a photocopy of my original permesso and the receipt) but am worried about coming from Morocco into Spain and not Italy?

Do you know of any other “faster” way to get simply a duplicate?

@Kneritaly
I believe you can travel to Marocca and Spain on your American passport for up to 90 days without a visa (as a tourist).
Google is your friend...
Janin

So you may not have understood that I currently reside in Italy and have been here for over a year (hence why I would have had to even obtain a permesso).  The rule states that you can only stay in the Schengen area (any county or multiple countries) for up to 90 days within a 180 day period...so living here I would have stayed past that which is why I had to have a permesso.  The 90 days does not reset just because you leave the Schengen for a week etc....for it to reset you would have to spend an additional continuous 90 days in a non Schengen area/country.  I am not worried about traveling to Morocco but am worried about being denied re-entry into Spain due to the fact that my last passport stamp in a Schengen country was well over 90 days prior....which again would be fine if I had my permesso but I only have a photocopy and a receipt that I applied for a duplicate.