Looking for new friends in KL

Hey! I am Qonita from Indonesia. Im just moved to KL less than a month ago, been exploring KL a lil bit and still looking for a bunch of new friends. I am now a Master's student in USM@KL and trying to find any luck for internship or maybe doing part-time job here hehe Im a coffee maniac also a good foodie and love to have a meaningful conversation. If you have any spare time and would to hangout with me around KL. Please contact me thru email ***. I'd be very very very glad to meet you! :)

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

you should try internship in local banks by contacting HR direclty.

I want be your friend xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

HAI QONITA I FOUND U HERE..I AM USM MASTER STUDENT TOO... i also coffee maniac.. can we going out for having coffee at someplace someday hahhahhah

Hi how are you doing

hi,
I dont have much spare time but you are very welcome to join me to learn meditation & have some spiritual experiences & for sure make some friends. You can watsapp me on 0143932340.

Ya , I in K.L how to meet with u ?

please watsapp me to get the address & time of our gathering.

Hi Nonushka,

I plan to visit KL in a couple of weeks. I was wondering if you would be able to spare some time in showing me around the city. I would be more than glad to invite you for lunch/dinner and would love to buy you some gifts as a token of appreciation for your time.

Regards
Anil