Looking for 2 bedroom property in Saigon

Hello
I have a budget of $500. I'd be most interested in the central districts 1,3,4
If anyone has any advice please let me know
Thanks
Lily

Hello Lily,

I and my husband is living 2 bedroom in Police apartment in An Phu, District 2. However, we will move back to Korea by end of February so i am finding somebody to rent out here.
My apartment is brand new apartment which was built in 2016. The apartment has an area of 70 sqm consists of 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room and kitchen, BALCONY, nice furniture (air conditioner in each bed room. There is heater in bathrooms, refrigerators, washing machines, auto clothesline....... Full Furnitures). Wifi is already installed.
Apartment is located in Tran Nao District 2 is one of the areas with the ideal quality of life, the natural environment owns airy and fresh, there are many existing high-end gadgets around the community population and advanced civilization.
- Citi mart, Gym, Spa, coffee shop, restaurant is just in ground floor.
- 7 minutes to District 1 downtown
- Near school, hospital, shopping center like Vimcom mega Mall, Parkson...ect
- Outdoor cafe
- Restaurant
- Jogging track
-  Swimming Pool
- Gym
- Spa
- Security 24h

The price : USD550/Monthly (or you can pay by VND12,500,000). 2 monthS deposit

Please contact me for more information. i can send you some picture via phone or email.

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Kate Hong,

I just saw your ad, we may be interested in your place.   Will send you an email.  Thanks.

@Hongwokk

Please place a free advert in the housing section at the top of this page.
Advertising not permitted on the open forum.
For personal security reasons do not post any personal contact details on the open forum.

Hi everybody,

Please note that all housing offers and requests should be posted in the housing in Saigon section only.

Thanks,

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed