Pet sitters available in between March to August!

My husband and I are interested in visiting Mauritius for a few + months and are hoping to be able to house and/or pet sit.

We are have been expats in Zanzibar for the past 7 years and in East Africa since 2003. We are used to all of the complications that go along with it.

We are nearing 50 years old. We also have done it before and can provide references as well as work and airbnb references. 

Dan is an animal expert. We adore and miss dogs and lavish attention on them. Dan understands just about any exotic animal. He can even administer injections or first aid.

We are graphic and web designers and my husband is a photographer, so accessibility to high speed internet is important for our work but we are happy to buy that for ourselves.

If you, or anyone you know need our help or let them know about us. It could be a win/win situation.

Marija

Hello , are you still
Looking at coming to Mauritius ?
I need pet sitters the beginning of August.

Hi Cara,

Yes we are still hoping to come. We did find a couple of house sits but they were too short and too far apart. What dates are you looking for? You can contact me directly at ***:)

Marija

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

We might be in need of a house/dog sitter from Sept. 16-November 16.  Let me know if you're interested.  We are still working on logistics and can give more info in a couple of weeks.

Oh my goodness. I did not notice this was removed and unaware of the rules. I hope I did not miss out on this opportunity. Sorry.

Hi Cara, I am sorry I missed your post. I replied but it was taken down because I broke a forum rule accidentally. Please let me know if you are still looking. It is looking like early Sept will be our starting date and we are hoping to find sits for as long as possible.

Marija

Hi Cara,  I have been referred to you by Bhavna at expat.com as I am looking for a pet sitter in Pointe Aux Biches,  and wondered if you have any good referrals who may be interested?
Regards, Penny Mande

hi , sorry I am not sure of anyone who can help you those dates

Ok, thank you Cara,
Appreciate your reply.

Hello Marija,

Please tell me you are still in Mauritius. Would really like to book you for sept 2018.