Moving from NorCal to Davao, container shipping cost

Hello!  I am trying to get info if you might know please if how much would be the cost to ship a container of my things from San Francisco to Davao City?  Not that much but probably need a container from preschool furniture that I plan to open when I move there around June or July. Been looking here but looking at the best deals, got a quote for $3000.
Thanks in advance for your time.

The $3,000 is nothing when compared to wht you will pay when it gets here...

As in more than the new cost of the items :(

I looked into this and that sounds very low.  I forget what prices I read about, but they were high enough that I quickly abandoned the idea.  I think it was more like $10K when all is said and done.  I'm going by memory, so take this with a grain of salt. 
Scott

Thank you. I'm looking at just doing boxes since I don't have a lot of stuff.  For the preschool furniture, I'm thinking of just having it locally made in the Phil. Cheers!

Thanks.  Been thinking of just getting new stuff in the Phil.

Call  JoJo at  xxx (USA central time) He owns an import/export delivery service.  I am  sure he can advise you.  Or I can have him call you.  My email is xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details on the forum, exchange them through the private messaging system. You may as well recommend this professional in the Philippines business directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

i have frnd working in broker..logistic..please give your email,,or any contak number,i will give to her after you make conversation to her.thanks..

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : Free advertisement is not allowed on the website.