Stop working in a company

Good day to everyone i just want to ask advices from you guys,my friend is hired in a company in this place as cleaner,employees were place in fitnesss gyms and hospitals,in the gyms and hospitals have each own company supervisor,my friend was place in a hospital,her first month in her work runs smooth however she noticed some of her co workers treat her not well,she couldnt concentrate in her work,so she consulted to the supervisor of the gym,and ask if she can transfer from the hospital to the gym,the supervisor of the gym said that she must talk to the manager and supervisor af that hospitacl, and so she talked with them and understand what her situation is anr told her that she must stop working,and ao the next day she stop to work, the supervisor of the gym said that she can transfer to another work,they will just have to wait for the decision of the manager of the company,the day came when the maneger of the company wants to talk to her,the manager scold her and ask her why she dont want to work anymore,my friend explained her side and her situation in the hospital where she worked,but the manager didnt want her explanation,he write on a paper stating that 1. my friend argued with the staff in the hospital but she didnt,2.he cant give work to my friend right now bcoz the company dont have client right now,while the gyms needed more employees,3. she doesnt have work right now so she cant receive salary ,and ask her to sign that paper but she disnt sign bcoz what was written there were not true,i just want to ask if it is fair what the manager of the company told her,she said that if she cant have work then she just want to go home but the manager said that she must pay 10,000riyals and then she can go.please thank u all very much for ur kind replies...

Wow

I really hope someone answer can help her.

Meanwhile, start come as usual to work place . Maybe that will do any different.

But the manager of the company said that she can't give work to my friend right now bcoz they don't have client right now,and while not working she can't receive any salaries,pls tell us advisable things to do,thank u once again

I see a lot of talk and nothing official in any of the above. More over such cases where there are minor misunderstandings should be left off. She can ask to continue her work again in the same place and try to survive the ordeal until she finds an opportunity to move to another facility as per their rules. Which is better - not working and not getting paid or working and getting paid until a time when you can sort your things out ?

Dear,

go to labor office, they will help her alot, search google for their location, they assist labor and fight with them

Dont be afraid to do so

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please post only in english. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct