Visit visa to my granddaughter

Hi dear's,

guide me  how can i get visit visa to my minor grand daughter to enter Saudi Arabia?

however my daughter will be visiting support of my Iqama how about my granddaughter?

I dont think visit visa is issued only for grand daughter alone. If you are applying visit visa  for your daughter, apply at the same time with her for her daughter as well and this might be allowed.

of course my daughter will be visiting  in my daughter passport my name is there as a father but in my granddaughter passport has his father name what to do?

No issues, you will apply for your daughter and her daughter at the same time at MOFA page and give for the kid as daughter's kid in the relationship part.

IN PRESENT CONDITION STILL POSSIBLE TO  APPLY FOR VISIT VISA FOR MY DAUGHTER AND GRAND DAUGHTER

i hameed would like to bring my sons family and my daughters family together for visit visa.

is it possible in ksa
Hello @hameedputhiyakath,

Welcome to expat.com

Kindly note that this discussion is no longer active and for this reason, I invite you to create a new discussion on the Riyadh forum.

You may also browse on the forum as this topic has been previously discussed.

I invite you to read this discussion: Family visit visa. You may find some pieces of information there.

Good luck,

Yoginee
Expat.com team